H2O Steam Mop TSV 05/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW! My original green one actually broke this weekend and I've been wondering what to do. Depending on price and ez pay I may go for it.
I really like it as a mop but I'm not so fussed on the hand held part.

A bit of advice please - I was worried that mine broke because I have just started using Zoflora in it (someone on here recommended it). I love it but I hope it isn't an issue? I do note that although the user guide says NO, the H2o informercial has started advertising their own version to add - go figure??!!

I just get fed up of this weird little man promoting it.

Sigh, I know. I do fancy a steam mop but I can only ever manage about 2 minutes of the presentation before I have to turn off.

Reviews of other models don't seen so great (they all seem to break after a year or so) so I'm unconvinced.

Anyone recommend this? My mum has just had her downstairs all tiled and this would be less backbreaking than mopping if it worked?? I bought the last vax tsv and really like it but if this was any good i would give it a go - im sure she would love a racy red one!!

I had one of the original green ones and it only lasted for about a year before it went to the steamer heaven in the sky.
I have been debating whether to buy another one or not but I brought a spin mop from ebay for under £20 and just use biological washing liquid and tea tree oil with it.
It doesn't take much more effort then the H2o used to and has nothing to go wrong with it.
So I wont be buying another one.

mine broke a few days before the 6 month return warranty was up... bought a morphy richards one locally since..quite pleased with it, doesnt seem to leave a residue on my ceramic tiles like the h20 did....

Saw this with Marverine. That annoying horrid little man was on kept trying to talk over her! I wonder how she didn't smash him over the head with his steam mop!

Blimey What's up with Q? Ordered this Saturday and it arrived this morning! Must've been a stray rocket from the British firework competition in Southport this weekend.

I bought the Purple one last time to replace my older green one which stopped working (but Ihave had it years!). I love it as a mop but it's a bit mah as a handheld. I cleverly sold all the accessories on ebay (same day as I received the parcel from Q) as some of them were brand new accessories and there is obviously a market for them.
If I may give 1 piece of advice - it is DO NOT use the rubbish velcro pads. Go on ebay and buy some coral mop pads that encase the whole head with a drawstring toggle thingy. They are Sooooo much better and do not result in water p*ssing everywhere. Although the floors are NEVER bone dry like the demo, it is certainly a lot better.
Ange

Imo anyone that can sit through the presentation should get the mop free:mysmilie_10: I wish they would put the guest in the QVC version of room 101....

I just posted on Facebook page that mine broke after just out of warranty. Company not interested, only in you purchasing another one which I was not going to do. Have purchased a different model and not from QVC as fed up with P & P charges and waiting nearly 2 weeks for delivery

Imo anyone that can sit through the presentation should get the mop free:mysmilie_10: I wish they would put the guest in the QVC version of room 101....

And nail down the lid, they are the shows I hate most so I don't even know if I need oneLOL

Latest posts

Back