Honora TSV 03/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear the Cherry pearls with the pink crystals just doesn't work, they really clash!!

Oh dear the Cherry pearls with the pink crystals just doesn't work, they really clash!!

My thoughts exactly. Except very often the colours in their photographs are really out and things can look quite different when you see them live on air or in front of you.

I still waiting for the last TSV to arrive lol I have the refund already but I keep holding out hope that they will arrive. Especially after a parcel(this one from Amazon)that was posted at the same time arrived this morning via Australia lol I think my money is safe this time

The pink one looks awful on the first photo but not as bad in the stacked one at the end. Not my cup of tea though.

I think the crystal on the picture looks quite subtle. Be interesting to see what it looks like during a presentation. I definitely do like the white. It's a new twist on pearls which I think looks quite nice.

I like the grey one and mum likes the white. Neither of us have pierced ears so that would be a couple of Christmas pressies!!!! Hope it's on easy pay - it is divisible by 2 or 4 or is that just wishful thinking :cheeky:

Tigger I thought I heard Kathy say that all TSVs in October would be on easy pay but I'm not sure if that's right because I don't think that today's is /was.

Tigger I thought I heard Kathy say that all TSVs in October would be on easy pay but I'm not sure if that's right because I don't think that today's is /was.

I think it was Kathy that said the L'Occitane TSV was the Xmas one , which was later confirmed that it wasn't, so I wouldn't always trust what she says lol

Will just have to wait till midnight and see. Can't leave it till later on tomorrow as I'm up early to go down to Oxford for a few days. I can always have a snooze on the bus!!!

Latest posts

Back