Andi Peters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Andi Peters has his own Kitchen show on the 7th October at 7pm . I cant wait :mysmilie_490:

Didn't Debs say something in a blog, about an old mate from the broom cupboard? It must be him. I was wondering who 'Andi' was. Coming on as a guest, presenting a kitchen item, I can just about understand; giving him his own show? Why would we have any faith in him, confidence in his opinions, or trust the products? I concur totally with what was said in another post : The Q is losing the plot.

One of my mates met andi peters and pretty much said he is a w#nker when the camera is switched off.

Yep, that just about covers it....dreadful man...self absorbed and over opinionated. Went on Masterchef, didn't win, didn't congratulate the winner just moaned....loathsome idiot

When I was a kid there was a man called Gyn Christian on QVC. I seem to remember that he was very dull and humourless!

Could be worse back in the days then, Mr Schofield, used to do cookery on Going Live with emma, and was also in the broom cupboard.

You can imagine him trying to sell his ITV shows at the same time, Talking up This Morning, Mr and Mrs, Cube and Dancing on Ice

Nothing against Andi Peters, he made many a Saturday Morning more enjoyable, but to have him, having his own kitchen show, is daft,im guessing it will be fairly regular, after making the effort to do promos and stuff

He played a baggage handler in Toy Story 2 (AP not Dale), maybe Hollywood has gone to his head?

Just another Z list "celeb" (I use the term msot generously) trying to carve out a niche for themself and remain in the public eye. I saw a trailer for some bloke from Boyzone or Westlife or something the other day touting a fitness video! Some 40 year old faded boyband member now the Oracle of fitness! Whatever next? Dinner party hours with Antony Costa?! It'd only happen on QVC. Michael Caine, Madonna and Eminem are all too busy.

Normally I am all for giving someone a chance...but in this case I'll make an exception.

I can't stand the man... he just comes across as smug and arrogant.

Which 'demographic' is he supposed to appeal to?

Normally I am all for giving someone a chance...but in this case I'll make an exception.

I can't stand the man... he just comes across as smug and arrogant.

Which 'demographic' is he supposed to appeal to?

Black gay men in their 40s?

I remember how arrogant and aggressive he was when he appeared on "Dancing On Ice". The man cannot take criticism and behaved very childishly, I think he even said "we can take it outside". What a joke!

Inge

Latest posts

Back