£4.99 P&P jewellery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Renton2007

Registered Shopper
Just been watching bid-up and see the jewellery is £4.99 postage - when did they start doing that? Much better.

Just been watching bid-up and see the jewellery is £4.99 postage - when did they start doing that? Much better.

They have done it a few times with the odd piece of jewellery so it would be great if it's going to be on all jewellery.

It's better but it's still too high for light as a feather plated jewellery.

I wouldn't complain too much at £4.99 if they still adhered to their quick delivery times. However, I noticed yesterday that many of the 'free P+P' items were direct dispatch at upto 14 days delivery time.

Yesterday I heard them say because its Jewellery the P&P price will now be only £4.99, then I heard it again today. I presumed it's now going to be on all of the Jewellery from now on.

an excellent move

qvc were selling some jewellery yesterday and charging 5.95 postage

Ok phone call can be free but they did not mention the p+p once

It's hardly ever valuable though is it? The odd time it is, I don't think it's insured either.

That's unfair Momma :giggle:

Speaking of insurance do you remember when Shocked Face was selling a Pearl Necklace for £7.99, the same price as the p+p? He said he would personally take it to an independent jeweller to get it valued for Insurance Purposes :grin:

I'd like to think they insure the gold plated tanzo rings, certainly the ones that Dirty Peter sold for hundreds of pounds that were sadly returned after disgruntled punters got them valued!

an excellent move

qvc were selling some jewellery yesterday and charging 5.95 postage

Ok phone call can be free but they did not mention the p+p once

I am willing to bet they move it over to the cost of the item like the do when they have zero p&p. too little way too late for me IMHO.

PJ

It's hardly ever valuable though is it? The odd time it is, I don't think it's insured either.

Like I said, it depends.
They sell a lot of crap jewellery, I know that.

You'll find it very difficult to find a courier that'll ship an apparantly £100+ worth of anything, with suitable insurance, for just a fiver.

Like I said, it depends.

You'll find it very difficult to find a courier that'll ship an apparantly £100+ worth of anything, with suitable insurance, for just a fiver.

I was just looking at today's TV jewellery on the website (which is so slow these days it's almost unusable, I wonder why?) and luckily there only seems to be one item (Moissanite 9ct gold earrings) that just might fall into a £100+ category although I suspect even they will go for less.

Interestingly the £4.99 p+p only seems to apply to TV sales and given just how slow the website is i'd imagine a few people would call instead.

Like I said, it depends.

I've just been watching a little of Gems TV. Beautiful jewellery, described every which way with beautifully manicured hands. £2.95 per day, now that's what I call good.

Like I said though, £4.99 is better than £7.99 that's for sure.

I've just been watching a little of Gems TV. Beautiful jewellery, described every which way with beautifully manicured hands. £2.95 per day, now that's what I call good.

Like I said though, £4.99 is better than £7.99 that's for sure.

I buy loads of Jewelery from Gems, quite often I buy it for the stone/Gem & have it removed as its just so cheap for the amazing quality. I quite often get a free magazine too & sometimes even a free gift.
The customer service is amazing too. The only downside is sometimes you have to wait 30 secs or so in a que when you phone up but I think thats fine when your being dealt with in a professional & courteous manner.
The last item I purchased was a fire opal and it was amazing, my better half has it in a ring & her friends love it & didn't realise just what £20 can buy you when it comes to gems. Its a shame a lot of people think for small costs you usually get (imo) the horrible creations such as the triplets.

I buy loads of Jewelery from Gems, quite often I buy it for the stone/Gem & have it removed as its just so cheap for the amazing quality. I quite often get a free magazine too & sometimes even a free gift.
The customer service is amazing too. The only downside is sometimes you have to wait 30 secs or so in a que when you phone up but I think thats fine when your being dealt with in a professional & courteous manner.
The last item I purchased was a fire opal and it was amazing, my better half has it in a ring & her friends love it & didn't realise just what £20 can buy you when it comes to gems. Its a shame a lot of people think for small costs you usually get (imo) the horrible creations such as the triplets.

Likewise MrM, I've had some stunning jewellery off them over the years. They are as near pefection as you can get imo.

Latest posts

Back