Birthday 01/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
Do we know what to expect on the actual day of the big QVC birthday tomorrow? Lots of free P&P maybe? Any exceptional deals? Or am I being over-optimistic?

Apologies if there is a thread on this already but I have looked back 4 or 5 pages and can't see anything.

I got a mailing about the birthday through the post today (well done for getting it to arrive before the event Q, you spoil us!). Well that's where the spoiling ends: I was hoping for a 20% off code, just to acknowledge the thousands I've sent with Q since I started watching in 95, but nothing! Zip!

Pointless mailing if you ask me!

I got a mailing about the birthday through the post today (well done for getting it to arrive before the event Q, you spoil us!). Well that's where the spoiling ends: I was hoping for a 20% off code, just to acknowledge the thousands I've sent with Q since I started watching in 95, but nothing! Zip!

A decent discount is the sort of thing I really hoped for and actually expected. I think they think they have got around having to make generous gestures by offering occasional specials over several months instead. Shame. Like you, I feel I am overdue a decent "reward" and their anniversary would be a good time!

Such an anticlimax......not that I was expecting much!!

:giggle:

But I did think maybe 20p postage for on air items......

But its all just :sleepy:

Just seen Lulu singing Happy Birthday! Shoot me now!

I was up in the night with aches and pains but 15 mins of QVC had me nodding and I slept so well I slept through my alarm this morning. Sleep clinics should look into this!

I celebrated my 40th birthday earlier this year - i was 38 weeks pregnant and celebrated in more style than QVC have managed. Pitiful but what i have come to expect!

On one hand when i buy 99 milkshakes, i don't expect the 100th for nothing.... but on the other hand the lulu thing was/is so contrived and hopefully dorothy russell will finally sod off.

On a positive note (hardly) the original "L" with the item description and numba (showing during the 2pm hour) are easier to read than the current version. Please go back to this and dump the scrolling nonsense that fills the right hand side!

Even as I type they've gone back to the current "L", bah humbug!

On a positive note (hardly) the original "L" with the item description and numba (showing during the 2pm hour) are easier to read than the current version. Please go back to this and dump the scrolling nonsense that fills the right hand side!

Even as I type they've gone back to the current "L", bah humbug!

Yes I agree the "L" was far easier to read all the details , didn't like the grey but I would much prefer that style than what they use now . Also it took up less of the screen.

Im surprised how often Debbie greenwood is shown in the Video Clips for the Birthday , not spotted Julian yet though.

I got one too yesterday and was gobsmacked there was no code in it as well Akimbo

And another thing! :devil:

That jingle they play for each birthday event price, to me it sounds as though they're singing, "Don't celebrate, don't celebrate!" :song::song:

OK I won't then! :cool:

And another thing! :devil:

That jingle they play for each birthday event price, to me it sounds as though they're singing, "Don't celebrate, don't celebrate!" :song::song:

OK I won't then! :cool:

I have thought exactly the same for weeks now!! What do they sing?

No blummin idea but I'm so glad it's not just me RG! After tonight we'll never know!

Unless they re-use it for the 25th anniversary build-up which starts next month!

Latest posts

Back