Registered Shopper
Just spotted this kit , great value for money

SBC 5 Piece Simply Beautiful Collection
QVC Price: £37.00

Event Price :

£33.64

P&P: £5.95

sbc event.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-5-Piece-Si...=203467-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-203467

Contains:

•1 x Collagen Gel (1000ml) - water-based, moisturising and hydrating gel containing natural collagen
•1 x Jasmine & Evening Primrose Shower Creme (1000ml) - rich in plant extracts
•1 x Arnica Bath Soak (500ml)
•1 x Arnica Gel (500ml) - a bath soak to compliment Arnica Gel. Helps relieve muscle stiffness and muscular tension after sporting or strenuous activity
•1 x Propolis Gel (250ml) - a mix of resin, wax and essential oils Propolis contains amino acids, minerals, vitamins and bio-flavanoids

Last edited:
:cake: I have the sinking feeling the Birthday Event will be another vehicle for Q to offload stuff they want to shift! :wonder:

A bit like my Dad, when I was little, storing the Xmas balloons behind the settee to recycle them at my birthday party in February! :mysmilie_852: :mysmilie_849:

In my case I am glad Fallen Angel. I bruise easily just bumping into stuff. Plus my children come home from nursery with the odd bruise on their shins. Arnica is the gel I used the most often. Then propolis, then aloe vera. I never ever use collagen gel. Want to try the lavender one at some point.

Latest posts

Back