Best and worst of QVC USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I know quite a few watch the US shows and as we well know our Q is not getting any better, so what changes do you think our Americian lord and masters might make?

It's been many years since I watched QVC in the USA but I remember how it draws the viewer in, very compelling and by the end of the hour you feel you REALLY want that product! I remember in the early days of QVC UK I felt the same way. Shame there was no way I could afford to buy as much then but if I could have I would have.

Nowadays there is something missing from the demos. I RARELY want to buy from the demos alone. I usually buy off the website after having watched once or twice, read this forum and thought about the purchase first. On the rare occasions where I do impulse buy off the TV I either cancel the order or return it. That tells me that Q have got their work cut out and it is harder to sell AND keep hold of the customers money these days.

So...QVC USA should bring the same style of selling to the UK. Offer the same good choice and good deals as they get in America- apart from the "fashion". There is one area where an even greater US influence would be a step in the wrong direction!

I only watch the odd demo, but do read their community board.

Complaints of the presenter talking over the guest.

Rubbish products and quality.

Where did (insert brand go).

Where did David(can't remember his surname) go? A presenter who was liked.

The Letter

Too many TSVs from (insert brand)?

The postage

Shipping times

The call centre stall

Being over charged or charged too early.

The QVC credit card and the rated charged on it.

They had separate areas for certain brands, WEN,Laura Geller and clothes jewellery brands.

The models on set fully made up before they apply more makeup on top.

Never showing the colours of makeup properly.

They do get more easy pays, usually you get them on your birthday but that has now stopped.

Because of our credit laws QVC UK cannot have more than 4 without charging interest.

I prefer Watching Q in America,and have never found any of the presenters as rude as AY.
Lynn. :talking:

Latest posts

Back