Dont forget Car crash Telly tonight at 6.30pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently he presented a radio breakfast show for 17 years. Luckily it was a weekend programme.

Had it been on weekdays I fancy it would have been enough to cause literally thousands of sickies.

Oh my goodness. Just caught the first minute of this and it's as terrible as has been stated. The presenter is gabbling so quickly that I'm struggling to follow what's being said. Not great when you're trying to convey information.

He looks like a character from Bo' Selecta :giggle:

bo1.jpgbo2.jpgbo3.jpgbo4.jpg

Alan, Barry and him could be triplets

More like sextuplets.

Bo' Selecta is appalling, he makes Justin Hazell look like a bon vivant raconteur. What's the point of the sidekick, is he like Mikes Kiri?

Last edited:
Someone please tell them that, that red phone can only recieve calls from batman/adam west or commisioner gordon!

You can only have five bottles of wine if your're an adult, bit stingey :wonder:

Oh no, they even have a prop telephone and are waiting for a call regarding a special offer.

This is far worse than I expected and my expectations were pretty low to begin with.

Last edited:
Not a bad deal from Deb, do you still get free pop, wine x 5 and all the ice cream you can eat?

I know nothing about these things so wouldn't know if it's a good deal.

I have never really considered a cruise before. Nothing I have seen thus far has made me change my opinion, on the contrary.

I will say what i've said on facebook.

This is the best hour on tv... let alone shopping tv

Obviously being a regular Bid viewer i'm used to watching low rent presenters whose biggest claim to fame is a summer season at Prestatyn Pontins. However, this guy even makes Far Mani look like a Las Vegas headline act.

Latest posts

Back