wrinkles gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking she looked very smooth ala 'Housewives of Toronto'. There are a couple on there with the most unbelievably smooth skin and puffy cheek bone areas. Their cheeks are so filled that when they look down they must just see their cheeks sticking out.:eek:

she was first pumped up before the cancer, everyone noticed. Then because of ill health she must have knocked it on the head. Wonder if its the same doctor old Lu goes to(I think he uses an old bicycle pump:cheeky:).

Orrrr.... she's decided life is potentially short, I can afford it, I want it. It's not 'my bag' but for women in the public eye being scrutinized for every hair out of place I can see why the presenters might make those choices. Just as long as changes in appearance aren't put down to some product or other that the Q sell that's fine by me.

I didn't notice any difference with Alison last night, mayb the difference in her face is due to the medication shes on? Mayb she thought sod it like Etoile posted above and thought why not. Nobody knows and after what Alison has been through I say good on her , shes not hurting anyone :clapping:

Being on steroids used to iron out my mum's wrinkles, but she didn't like that look because it wasn't her IYKWIM. I hope it's botox or fillers not a sign of treatment, I'm sure AK's had enough of that!

Kylie looks worse than Joan Rivers...what the hell will she look like when she's Joan's age? Mind you Kylie has the advantage of distracting from her face with her pert little bottom...for the time being.

she was first pumped up before the cancer, everyone noticed. Then because of ill health she must have knocked it on the head. Wonder if its the same doctor old Lu goes to(I think he uses an old bicycle pump:cheeky:).

What! Lulu has Botox?? I'm shocked ! :mysmilie_510::mysmilie_510:

The thought never occurred to me, I just think she is looking well and healthy. I would opine, however, that if she has had botox that is her choice and, considering the challenges she has / is facing, why not? There is a huge difference between Lulu having botox and, simultaneously claiming the condition of her skin is due to her beauty range, and a presenter who hasn't even referred to the procedure, let alone alleged that her skin regime has produced such excellent results.

she looks lovely, even though it's pretty obvious she's had something done, but what the heck after everything she's been through.

My only worry is about putting an unnecessary foreign substance into my body so soon after having cancer and the associated treatments - chemo, radiotherapy etc. Still, I suppose she took medical advice before doing so, and i don't suppose it's any more "risky" than her reconstructive surgery.

I know Alison has been through an extremely traumatic time but, under the circumstances, I don't think I would subject my body to anything that wasn't absolutely necessary.

I haven't noticed any change in Alison Keenan, she looks the same to me. If there is anyone on there who has had work done then it's Jackie Kabler. Jackie's nose looks unnatural to me. I think she's had a nose job as well as botox.

I wish I knew what she'd had done - would consider it as it certainly worked. However if it is fillers then I would be more careful as they are saying that the market is totally unregulated and no qualifications are needed to give treatments. I'm sure she would only use highly qualified people.

Latest posts

Back