Deal of the Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
another cracker

for those who have not smelt i personally thoroughly suggest buying it for xmas pressies for £16 all in

marks and spencer sell the eau de toillette for £12.99 which is excellent but not to long lasting

have ordered two myself

Just a word that the 'Bohemia' fragrance on sale in Marks & Spencer is part of their own 'Limited' range, the fragrance on sale in the DOTD is Bohemia by Models Prefer.

I could be wrong as I didn't see the sale but it dosen't look like they are related products.

Last edited:
The DOTD has sold out and been replaced by JPD Chezari.

Unfortunately the 'Bohemia' in the DOTD is definitely not from the same line as the one sold in M&S, which is part of their own range and has totally different ingredients not to mention packaging. Hopefully not too many people thought it was :sad:

Bohemia.jpgbohemia1.1.jpg

Last edited:
another cracker

for those who have not smelt i personally thoroughly suggest buying it for xmas pressies for £16 all in

marks and spencer sell the eau de toillette for £12.99 which is excellent but not to long lasting

have ordered two myself

That's like saying the mints with the hole have the same quality smell as the Ralph Lauren fragrance ...

PJ

That's like saying the mints with the hole have the same quality smell as the Ralph Lauren fragrance ...

PJ

I hope it smells better than Sexxy Shoo. That smells like a shoe that has trod in something :puke:

Quote from one website I came across in the search for MP Bohemia

"it smells like a musty old house" :giggle:

M&S Bohemia hasn't a bad review that I can see.

The DOTD Bohemia is 'Fresh, feminine and enchanting. Featuring strawberry, violet and red grapefruit notes combined with soft floral gardenia and jasmine, wrapped up with the warmth of musk and vanilla. Bohemia is a youthful and playful scent with a vintage edge'

The M&S Bohemia is 'An eclectic fragrant blend of lemon, blueberry and bergamot with floral heart notes of lily of the valley, mimosa and gardenia drying down to warm aromas of cedarwood, amber and vanilla'

At least they have some common characteristics but looking at the DOTD Bohemia bottle alone suggests to me it's likely to be a real stinker that would likely be a favourite of Ann Widdecombe :grin:

widdy.jpg

Latest posts

Back