Alison Young Live from USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

same old, same old. what is it with Alison and Will? he is on the jolly as well!

Dale is listed down as presenting the 4pm show with AY , as hes in America interviewing a " Celebrity" , Chloe is also listed down to co present at 8pm , but i assume shes still in the Uk,

Will has yet to be unpacked from AY's suitcase.

Becca lovely Aussie brand, full range available at SpaceNK. Actually for the same price as they are charging for the QVC. How boring only one item.

The Philosophy shower gels look not bad value, but I hate gardenia so a no.

Thanks for this Autumn. Really interested to see the Tarte lip glosses. Not buying but would love to see more of the range available in the Uk. It's been years coming!

No idea why lapdog Will has to be there. What on earth can he do that one of the others cannot? They could have saved a few grand flying him over and accommodating him and given us better deals and discounts for their birthday non-event.

So far all ive seen is a lot of sell outs and too much botox :mysmilie_12:

How sycophantic was Alison with Tova? Also I kept expecting her to fall over in those high red heels that she could hardly walk in. Oh and then did yousee her fawning over Mallys Husband? Vomit inducing and so ****** false!!!!!

What the HELL was that?

Alison was talking as if America is a far away land that none of us have ever visited. It was like those old clips you see on TV of the 60s/70s with people having their first foreign holiday and trying "exotic" food like pasta.

Just switched on missed out on the philosophy shower gels which looked like great value. Alison needs to pipe down. Very screechy!

Oh dear Miss Ali is pushing us a range of make-up called TARTE! She's looking like one too squeezed into a too tight too bright red dress and dripping in make-up. You think someone may have pointed out to the Tarte international retail director that Ali introduced us to that a brand name change may be considered for the UK market - who wants to wear make-up called Tarte???

Latest posts

Back