Philosophy TSV 23/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Heres the photo of the Tsv (sorry cant make it any bigger )

philosphy.jpg

Looks like a fragrance , body mist , shower gel ,body cream and one other product

Last edited:
Phlosophy do some amazing shower gels and body scrubs...I particularly used to love their gingerbread man set....but why oh why do we never get anything like this :confused:

I love Pure Grace, and have had loads of Grace TSVs, but it is getting really boring now.

Shame about the Tsv , hopefully they will have some nice gift sets throughout the show

I was hoping to see the new Gardenia fragrance included as I don't want to pay the full price for just the fragrance.

no matter how much we want that i seriously doubt we would get that kind of tsv towards crhistmas

well my opinion is that they should bring out more exciting TSV's, every year we get a Graces set and goodness its boring :giggle: looks like this year is going to be more of the same :sad:. Boots have got some fab sounding shower gels in their christmas gift section and John Lewis probably will too, so I think my money will go to them this year. Or better still wait till after christmas and buy it half price in the sale, again like last year :clapping::clapping:

I received a card this morning about the Philosophy TSV. Why l don't know. I can't even remember when l last bought a Philosophy TSV - must have been years ago. It's a 5 piece set in either Pure Grace or Amazing Grace. It contains a new body spritz, a new whipped body creme, shower gel, perfume and hand cream. Boring.

Well I will not be buying this tsv . Wish they would bring us back the skin care and make up they used to do. Any way on boots online they are offering 750 points on any two premium skincare and philosophy is included not bad £7.50 back on your points card but only good if it is things that you need. I will be watching the shows to see if there is anything new.

Philosophy 5 Piece You Smell So Good Bath & Body Grace Collection

QVC Price: £56.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£39.96

P&P: £5.95

203885.jpg 203885_amz.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-5-P...03885.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@41744174

Philosophy You Smell So Good Grace Collection. This five-piece set comes in a choice of Amazing or Pure Grace fragrances and contains gorgeous bath and body treats including a three-in-one shampoo, bath and shower gel, plus a rich Whipped Body Creme and a lightweight Body Spritz. Presented in a pretty gift box, this deliciously scented, pampering set from Philosophy is the perfect gift for spreading a little joy this season.

Head to toe fragrance - designed to be layered for intense fragrance and staying power, these Grace collections are the perfect accompaniment to one another too.

Available in a choice of:

•Amazing Grace - an irresistible blend of clean, complex florals, this fragrance is soft, feminine and beautiful
•Pure Grace - a light veil of fresh soap and water notes with a crisp finish, this universal scent is clean, refreshing and modern

Contains:

•1 x Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml; half size) - a three-in-one shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath, this award-winning, multi-tasking formula gently cleanses and conditions hair and skin leaving them feeling silky soft and head to toe clean
•1 x Spray Fragrance Eau de Toilette (60ml; full size) - this delicate, light scent is never overpowering and is designed to be a whisper not a shout
•1 x Perfumed Hand Cream (120ml; full size) - an ultra-rich, perfumed hand cream formulated with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine scent of our bestselling fragrances. This formulation melts straight into the skin, leaving no sticky residue. Contains shea, mango and cocoa butters
•1 x Whipped Body Crème (240ml; full size) - this luxurious, lightweight, whipped body moisturiser is infused with the delicious Grace fragrance of your choice and melts into skin to hydrate and help improve skin's softness. Contains shea butter, aloe, olive fruit extract, and antioxidants. Massage onto skin after a bath or shower
•1 x Body Spritz (240ml; full size) - only available at QVC in the UK, this lightweight, hydrating body spray features the Grace fragrance of your choice and contains antioxidants. Perfect as a lighter fragrance formula that can be used all over the body. Spray mist over entire body after shower or bath
•1 x gift box

Behind the brand
Because beauty is more than skin deep, Philosophy aims to indulge your senses with sumptuous fragrances as well as helping to restore your radiance and improve the texture of your skin, for an all-round sense of well being.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back