Buy Now Pay Next Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Last night they were selling a Restwell Reclining Chair with an offer of 'Buy Now Pay Next Year' by just paying £1 for delivery. They didn't give any specific details about how this works other than saying check the website but all the site says is to call a number at 20p a minute for more details.

I switched over and when I returned the presenter (Paul Becque) was saying something about paying for it with your credit card so would I be right in thinking it's just a delayed transaction and they take full payment from your credit card in one go next year and you just pay your bank as usual?

It was all very vague!

Just sounds like a variation of flexipay, so you will have more money to spend on upcoming C*******s, and Jacqui Joseph can show us some more "Incredible" products, at least thats another word she can add into her presenting, along with the "Um err" "Maybe for your Mother, Maybe for your sister, Maybe for your grandmother, Maybe for a friends Mother........" sorry just watching her now so far 11 "Incredible's"' correction twice more :) no mention yet of the list of possible recipients, and another 3 "incredible's" making 16 so far, and another 2 making 18 and another just now , this is a realtime update you're getting here people ;-) and another one, making 20 so far, am I sad or what....and another :) and another 4 and another yay she's gone total "incredible" count in 15 mins of 25, go Jacqui. still not buying anything.

Latest posts

Back