New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Not sure of her name, but was very impressed, mentioned sizes and prices straight away unlike some presenters. Did someone say she came from Sky?

She's doing well so far , not keen on the clothes she's wearing but she gives out the info well including the p&p which is rare.

I know we have got to give her a chance to settle in.... but I'm sorry to say I switched her off after a short while...her voice got on my wick .

There is some information on her on the front page of shoppingtelly.com. Her name is Maverine Cole and she's a brummie. She has worked for sky.

I liked the fact that she seemed a normal shape rather than like some of the skinny ones they have on like Franks and Keenan. I thought she did very well for her first day. I have to say that flaming Chloe is getting on my wick at the moment fawning all over that fashion designer Ronit Zikha. I wish they would get her off!

Marverine

I didn't think I'd say it but I actually really like her. She comes across as fun, has a good voice, is bubbly, down-to-Earth and intelligent. She looks like an early success. As a replacement for insincere Ballantyne and saccharine Greenwood, she is head and shoulders above them. I wish her well. Bye Debs and Julian!

I thought her very natural and trying hard. I actually liked Chloe on the L'Occcitane hour, thought she and Alex worked well together. I find Chloe very hard wrking and anxious to give out the right information. She does exactly what is needed from QVC's angle, beats the drum. I imagine in her private life she is a very nice person. well, she has a new puppy, so must be good.

I thought her very natural and trying hard. I actually liked Chloe on the L'Occcitane hour, thought she and Alex worked well together. I find Chloe very hard wrking and anxious to give out the right information. She does exactly what is needed from QVC's angle, beats the drum. I imagine in her private life she is a very nice person. well, she has a new puppy, so must be good.

I quite liked Chloe when she first started but now she is as bad as Franks and Flint with the hard sell.

I like Marverine! I like how she just carried on talking over that horrid little man who was demonstrating the steam mop when he tried to talk over her! So far she seems really good, and a much needed breath of fresh air. Hopefully Greenwood and Ballantyne will be alright. Greenwood still has Paul Coia's income and will no doubt find work elsewhere advertising Candarel or something. Ballantyne has his salon. He can always sell his ferrari and take the bus! Hopefully they will have squirreled some money away from their previous lucrative contracts to tide them over.

I like her too, she seems a nice lady,very down to earth and "normal" . I did like Chloe to start with but she appears to have got a bit too shouty now for me and makes my ears ache sometimes! This lady makes a refreshing change. :nod:

I like Marverine! I like how she just carried on talking over that horrid little man who was demonstrating the steam mop when he tried to talk over her! So far she seems really good, and a much needed breath of fresh air. Hopefully Greenwood and Ballantyne will be alright. Greenwood still has Paul Coia's income and will no doubt find work elsewhere advertising Candarel or something. Ballantyne has his salon. He can always sell his ferrari and take the bus! Hopefully they will have squirreled some money away from their previous lucrative contracts to tide them over.

What salon?

Paul Lavers always gave out the P & P. Wonder where he is now!!

Paul Lavers does the voice-over for an advert for an app service on The Jewellery Channel. I really liked Paul Lavers but I can't ever see him fitting in with the new QVC corporate identity. He is actually way too good for them anyway.

Latest posts

Back