Autumn

Registered Shopper
Ronen Chen Colour Block Panel Dress

QVC Price: £184.00

One Time Only Price :

£105.96

P&P: £5.95

RONEN CHEN.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ronen-Chen-Col...=108753-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-19-_-108753

I'm watching this show but lord knows why! They started off with a tunic that was not far off £95 including postage and either somebody had ironed it badly or the stitching on the centre front seam was puckered. They moved on to a really fine knit coral coloured cardigan for £80, apparently it is "so light you will hardly know you're wearing it". Well that's just what we want in the UK in October unless we are going on a cruise, as one does! It just smacks of trying to shift summer stock at full price. Jilly has just said that there's nothing ordinary in the range, well I beg to differ as I've got a pretty similar cardie from good old M & S and being a tight so and so I wouldn't have paid even half the price they are charging. Jilly is of course wearing her normal black trousers, obviously nothing in the range can better those. Oh joy now we have a dress to match the cardigan and it's only £167.28! I really need to get a life and not watch this LOL.

Latest posts

Back