Yankee candle TSV 27/10/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres a Yankee candle Tsv on the 27th October. Theres a photo on the monthly email , its called The Yankee candles magical memories gift set. Contain's just votives

yanke candle.jpg

Last edited:
Its a No from me , don't like a lot of the fragrances so will be cheaper to buy online or the dreaded Highstreet.

Id have loved if they did this but with wax tarts and a choice of fragrances :Sad:

Is it just me or have the Yankee TSV's got more and more boring as the years have gone by.
At one time any Yankee TSV would be a definite buy for me but I haven't brought one for ages.
I am fed up with votives and the fragrances are so uninspiring, what has gone wrong with Yankee these days?

Is it just me or have the Yankee TSV's got more and more boring as the years have gone by.
At one time any Yankee TSV would be a definite buy for me but I haven't brought one for ages.
I am fed up with votives and the fragrances are so uninspiring, what has gone wrong with Yankee these days?

:mysmilie_497: I can't remember the last time I bought a TSV, or even what it was.

Now I like the look of this! Has the price been posted yet -may have missed it. I am going to an outlet this week and hope the ones I want to try are there (salted caramel, marshmallow). I dont like pink buttercream or red velvet so the TSV may not be the best way of buying them.

Am really into the votives at the moment especially in the mixology holder. They all melt down into one and blend. I discovered yesterday that Spiced orange+Honey & Spice+Chamomile Tea= Beach wood. Ok not identical but very similar.

OHHH I was hoping I was going to like this TSV, but it's not my thing would rather have large jars or tarts/melts what ever they call them :doh:

Yankee Candle Set of 2 12 Piece Sampler Magical Moments Gift Boxes

QVC Price: £36.50

Today's Special Value Price :

£29.97

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...02443.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@5fa85fa8

Two Magical Moments fragranced votive candle gift sets from Yankee Candle. Features two beautifully designed gift box sets, each of which includes twelve festively scented votive candles. Specially created for QVC, give the gift of candlelight this Christmas with one of these gorgeous sets from Yankee Candle.

Great gifts for the whole family - whether you’re simply looking for a festive treat for your home or presents for your nearest and dearest, there's sure to be something for everyone in these irresistibly scented collections. Alternatively, split these sets up and share the candles out individually as sophisticated stocking fillers!

Create a candlelit countdown to Christmas - perfect for generating a cosy festive glow in every room, these scrumptiously scented candles make a lovely contemporary alternative to a chocolate advent calendar. Simply select different fragrances to mark the 12-day run up to Christmas in style.

•Every votive candle burns for up to 15 hours, giving both gift sets a combined total burn time of 360 hours
•Both the Home for the Holidays collection and the Sweet Shop collection are included in this Today's Special Value

Contains:

•2 x gift boxes of 12 festively fragranced candles (49g)

Home for the Holidays contains:

•1 x Christmas Wreath - specially created QVC fragrance
•1 x Home for Holidays - specially created QVC fragrance
•1 x Christmas Memories
•1 x Seasons of Peace
•1 x Apple and Pine Needle
•1 x Christmas Rose
•1 x Snow in Love
•1 x Christmas Eve
•1 x Vanilla Chai
•1 x Sparkling Cinnamon
•1 x Red Apple Wreath
•1 x Sparkling Snow

Sweet Shop contains:

•1 x Whoopie Pie - specially created QVC fragrance
•1 x Gingerbread - specially created QVC fragrance
•1 x Salted Caramel
•1 x Cranberry Ice
•1 x Sugared Apple
•1 x Snowflake Cookie
•1 x Cherries on Snow
•1 x Red Velvet
•1 x Christmas Cookie
•1 x Honey & Spice
•1 x Merry Marshmallow
•1 x Strawberry Buttercream

Seems ****** expensive to me.
Works out at £1.50 per sampler.
I never pay more than that from Amazon, and that's with free postage & guaranteed next day delivery.

Clintons have some lovely Yankee candle Gift sets in atm , I think ill try there instead.:Laugh:

This looks a reworking of the "books" they had as a TSV last year around this time, they were still selling them well after Christmas as I remember some one saying the Christmas "flavours" will remind you of what a happy time you had at Christmas.

I never pay more than that from Amazon, and that's with free postage & guaranteed next day delivery.

I am new to Yankee. So far I have only tried 3 or 4 different ones from Clintons - I think they are £1.80 each. Is this TSV so dear then? I just looked on Amazon and sets of 15 or 18 don't work out a lot different per votive, plus you don't know what you are getting in those Amazon sets.

I am new to Yankee. So far I have only tried 3 or 4 different ones from Clintons - I think they are £1.80 each. Is this TSV so dear then? I just looked on Amazon and sets of 15 or 18 don't work out a lot different per votive, plus you don't know what you are getting in those Amazon sets.

I don't think it is too bad for value. I have found a couple of votive gift boxes online and they are £22 for 12 exc postage so on that basis, these are quite good being £18 inc postage. Luckily I have such a glut of candles I cannot be tempted this time! They are very similar to last year's offer though. I do not understand why they are still on wait list as surely they will never be produced again - in fact why is so much of their inventory on wait list??? I had several orders just run out of time so it seems completely pointless and I think they should have a good clear out of these old items.

I don't think the price is too bad as they are normally 1.80 each. I am very tempted but have just bought the Liz Earle TSV so not sure if I dare. I know I would want to keep them for myself and am not sure if I can justify the treat at this time. I am getting more and more into votives because I am finding I don't have the time to light a large candle and wait for it to burn across. This would be ideal for me but I would have to find somewhere to hide them as my husband goes mad about the amount of Yankees I have. I just bought the Yankee advent calendar off the Yankee website and I have yet to present that to him! I am going to have to try not to succumb to this TSV.

Yankee Candles TSV

Are they good value 24 candles for over 30 quid? - also being partly 'Retired' stock is that another name for product which never sold in sufficient volume to make it a worthwhile line to continue with?

Latest posts

Back