Who needs Alison when along came Betty?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
I noticed a beauty range in Tesco called Along came Betty. The packaging looks a cross between soap and glory and Benefit. Apart from noticing it, I was never tempted to buy......until a couple of weeks ago when I noticed foundation and concealer on special offer.
I thought it would be rude not to try it especially as I was getting a bit fed up with my MAC foundation and I notice it starts to smell after a month or so.
Well what can I say other than I love it!
I tell you the foundation goes on super smooth and lasts all day. I am so confident with it that I have even stopped using my primer.
The concealer is great, a little pot with under eye concealer on one side, a spot concealer on the other and underneath those is a little pot of powder to highlight the eyes.

I think a couple of weeks of use every day gives a decent time to judge a product, no spots, no rash, just long lasting foundation and concealer.

Oh well, the MAC has gone back I the make up bag next to the Mally and LG primer.

I posted about this range ages ago in the drop , ive used the hot cloth cleanser , its not bad but still isn't as god as Cleanse and Polish.

I didn't really take any notice of it until a couple of weeks ago, I just thought it was a cheaper version of soap and glory.
I would loved to know who make the make up

I like the facial scrub, really gentle and effective, glad to hear they are broadening their range.

I noticed a beauty range in Tesco called Along came Betty. The packaging looks a cross between soap and glory and Benefit. Apart from noticing it, I was never tempted to buy......until a couple of weeks ago when I noticed foundation and concealer on special offer.
I thought it would be rude not to try it especially as I was getting a bit fed up with my MAC foundation and I notice it starts to smell after a month or so.
Well what can I say other than I love it!
I tell you the foundation goes on super smooth and lasts all day. I am so confident with it that I have even stopped using my primer.
The concealer is great, a little pot with under eye concealer on one side, a spot concealer on the other and underneath those is a little pot of powder to highlight the eyes.

I think a couple of weeks of use every day gives a decent time to judge a product, no spots, no rash, just long lasting foundation and concealer.

Oh well, the MAC has gone back I the make up bag next to the Mally and LG primer.

do you think it would be an effective range for a lady of a certain age though? x

Tesco have some lovely Along came Betty gift sets in at the minute.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it soon. Btw, we can double the value of Tesco Clubcard vouchers that were just released if you elect to shop for beauty products in store on online ;-) So my £15 as become £30 to spend. I'm also about to try Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer. Reviews say it is identical to Benefit's Porefection but less than half the price.

Latest posts

Back