What are your favourie or most used QVC purchases?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
I've bought lots of good things ( and some right duffers, too) from QVC but I do have some that I consider best buys.

Some are:

My Cooks Essentials soup maker - it is used so much and I wouldn't be without it now. So easy to use and clean and has helped me on my diet so much. Been used nearly every day this week as the weather has been cold.

Cozee Homes fleece bedding - ah, such bliss.

AirRam - so quick and light to use, can whizz round in no time and no excuse not to vacuum now.

Tignanello handbags - love 'em and use them the most of all my handbags, I think.

My Kelly Hoppen bed throws and sheets - really like the range and reasonable prices. Adds a bit of luxury to the bedroom.

I'm sure there are lots more but I can't think at the moment.

What are your favourites / best buys?

I love my yankee candles white heart electric tart burner, it introduced me to the range, and I love the subtlety of the smell.

Also had a few kipling bags from them I have used so much, my LG franka bag, that has worn so well, and the Red carpet manicure set, great stuff!

ah yes, QVC introduced me to the Yankee Candle range - I've got a little stash of those which DD raids when she comes up.

I nearly forgot another best buy - my Cooks Essentials pans. I think I've got most of my family using that range now.:)

The last SBC tsv, I use the gels everyday . Qvc introduced me to Yc aswell , but I don't but them from Q anymore. L'Occtitane hand cream I use every night. I use BM's but rarely buy it from Q as its cheaper elsewhere. I bought the Floracil twin pack as it was at good deal a week ago, Umm that's about it I think lol

I really love my collection of Lola Rose jewellery. It always gets positive comments. Problem is I always keep adding to it every time there is a show on. I am going to end up bankrupt!

My favourite products are:-

My cooks essential pans - love them and look as good as the day they arrived (which is quite a while ago).
OPI nail envy - completely transformed my nails, which leads me onto my nail varnish collection (sad I know), lots and lots of lovely colours.
Like Whitesnake, my Lola Rose jewellery - although I do tend to buy in her sales now rather than QVC.
My G-Tech - love it to bits - especially all the ones it picks up from the carpet!
My Kipling bags - lovely lightweight bags - that I can stuff lots into.
Pieces of jewellery I have bought over the years - I love rings so have a fair few of them, especially a few from the Viva Las Vegas range which are fab.
A Centigrade coat which I bought years ago and is lovely and warm.

Oops forget to mention, my newly purchased slanket, which I have not used yet due to the fairly mild weather but am sure I will make the most of in a few weeks time! And Mally make up, both of these I have been encouraged to purchase following such good reviews on here, so thank you ladies!

I discovered the ABC skinwash thru Q tho I don't always buy it there now, and Slankets, now three in number..oh not forgetting Kipling & Tig bags! I have a few Prepology items too, which I use a lot.

Oh how could I forget Yankee candles. Q introduced me to them and I love love love them. I have 2 electric tart burners and several candles of various sizes aswell as votives. I occasionally buy off Q if the price is right but also from outlet stores and from Amazon. Just ordered an illuma lid, large shade and wick trimmer from Amazon.

Q also introduced me to kipling bags and I now have the grsnd total of 6, I use them daily but I have had rotten luck with those I have bought -or tried to buy from Q. Again I get good prices on Amazon for mine.

Ooh, great question...

My favourites / most used are:

*** Grip to me hangers - used every day and in every wardrobe.

*** Laura Geller makeup - I wouldn't want to go out without my B&B

*** Tiana B dresses - great for work as they are just wash, dry and wear - no ironing needed

*** KitchenAid Classic mixer with grater attachment - the grater is the best thing for carrots and cheese

*** Vitamix - I love the smoothies

and finally... and best...

My Bethlehem Lights Christmas garland and wreath - LOVE them

One of my all time best buys are those get a grip doodahs which go over your shoes in winter. My Karcher hand held steamer. Shame Q no longer carry this brand. Honora pearls, although nothing has caught my eye in a long while. Yankee candles don't buy many candles now l favour their reed diffusers instead.

Oh I don't know how I could have forgotten this but my silver popcorn watch which I wear most days. Wish they would sell these again, as I would buy another, just in case something horrible happened to this one!

I use my Laura Geller Spackle and Balance & Brighten every day.

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine cream- use every day.

I wear my EMU boots all through autumn and winter.

Yankee candles I adore and buy regularly off Q.

A recent buy for me were some pebble stainless steel earrings. They go with absolutely everything and particularly with Lola Rose jewellery because of the pebble shape.

I also have two ... bought separately ... silver bead bracelets that I wear loads. I have rose and yellow gold bead bracelets and another couple of silver bead bracelets and I wear a mix of those most days.

What else? Hmm B&B has to be up there. I do love using it. And they seem to have fixed the iffy supply which had been putting me off.

Tignanello is another big favourite. I love the French Tote which is no longer available on La Q. I have it in 6 different colours I think. Not all bought from QVC. Its a fab handbag. Seriously good quality for the money.

I do buy and use other QVC beauty products but none that I wasn't aware of before I started shopping at QVC so to my mind they don't count.

Above all for me it has to be the jewellery. I have bought so much from QVC in the past few years. I don't buy as much these days but I've bought some gorgeous pieces at amazing prices in the past.

Hardware/Household, would be my KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I was also going to say my Polti, which finally gave up the ghost last year after over 15 yrs service but I have a nagging feeling that I bought my model from Costco having seen it on le Q. And from that emerges a theme, my duck down duvet (convinced to try a duck down duvet on QVC, bought elsewhere), duck down pillows, ditto, Yankee Candles (Ashford Outlet).

I like my Cooks Essential Chefs Pan, but would swap for Le Cruset stainless steel in a heartbeat if funds allowed.

On consumables, half my Craft Room is still stocked with QVC buys and I probably use at least 1 QVC item a week, if not more, from that stash. However, I think that will be true in another 20 years time :blush:

I still buy about half my beauty items from QVC, dependent on what's the best value - Mally, Gatineau, Decleor and Elemis, but have no qualms about buying elsewhere dependent upon price. Will always be grateful to QVC for introducing me to OPI.

Laura Geller, tignanello bags (i find them a bit over priced now) and lots of jewellery. Eternal, epiphany and now Aurora. and from years ago some very nice pieces of pink garnet jewellery

Ninja! Ninja ninja ninja.

Beauty is great (Alpha H truly has changed my life) but the sheer JOY of chopping an onion in the Ninja was worth every penny.

I must like my sleep:
Memory foam topper
Cosy home duvet cover and sheets
My 2 electric Yankee tart burners
Recent cook's essentials non stick saucepans - fab so far, I hope they last as only recently purchased
Vitamix . great for cooking everyday
Gtech
The Sac crossbody handbag - my holiday handbag
I would really like a tiganello handbag - still hoping to find one at a reasonable price

Lock and Lock, in use every day and the best plastic container range by far

Latest posts

Back