Ojon TSV 28/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bet its thickening and volumizing (sp), as that is all we get these days.

Just like every bloomin hair TSV or big value kit from all the hair brands at Q. It's as if those if us with thick hair don't exist.

Last edited:
Bet we'll be subjected to that video clip of Dennis and Silvana canoeing up the Amazon again!

I do like Ojon but, after discovering a website which lists companies which test on animals, and seeing Ojon listed, I was amazed as all info I have previously garnered insists the products are not animal tested. I need to do a bit more research; if Ojon is tested on animals I will no longer, unfortunately, purchase it. It is not my main use haircare range; the last time I purchased it, was the tsv containing the oil, detoxifying shampoo and revitalising spray, quite a long time ago.

Thought Estee Lauder bought Ojon a while back or did I dream that? If so animal testing will be happening one way or another. I won't be repurchasing once my bottle runs out as it makes my hair greasy after one day. I get better results with L'Occitane shampoos.

I have quite dry hair :( I wonder if Ojon would be any good for me? I currently use Dove moisturising shampoo and their conditioner with argan oil in. Seems to help a bit but I am sure there are better products out there!

Yes Estee Lauder bought Ojon about three years ago.

I doubt Silvana will be in any video clips, since she ran off with her fitness trainer about five years ago and Denis divorced her.

They skirt around the whole Silvana situation, when Dennis still appeared as the regular guest He'd just say "a relative gave him a baby jar filled with ojon". I think Dennis did pretty well out of the divorce settlement if he got the ojon company which he then flogged to EL!

I find the UK Ojon "brand ambassadors" (hairdressers) irritating.

Another vote for Wen from me too!

I saw some very negative reviews of Ojon following the sale to EL and subsequent alleged changes to the formulas. I got some in John Lewis so no p&p but was not over impressed. I found the same with Aveda when it was on Q and therefore the best brand in the world. - until it no longer exists like Molton Brown!! I do not seem to get much better results for the extra money so now just buy in Boots!

According to the website the Ojon TSV is actually Anttony Designs on 28th? Either that or it's the TSV but no other shows which would not be right. Was hoping for the new rare blend shampoo and the new conditioner in the tube, for about a tenner?!!

QVC always used to say that they don't carry products that are tested on animals. Doesn't mean that the ingredients haven't been tested by others in their history of an ingredient I suppose. I don't know what their stance is these days but I hope they haven't changed.

My Husband quite likes Ojon and gets a good result. I prefer Aveda but don't often buy it these days

QVC always used to say that they don't carry products that are tested on animals. Doesn't mean that the ingredients haven't been tested by others in their history of an ingredient I suppose. I don't know what their stance is these days but I hope they haven't changed.

My Husband quite likes Ojon and gets a good result. I prefer Aveda but don't often buy it these days

Way back Alison Young was once asked on air about animal testing and QVC. She stated they did not sell brands which tested on animals. But then went on to say that at some point in history all ingredients had been animal tested.

kiss of death when el take over a company..at least with avon liz earle is safe cough cough

Latest posts

Back