Paul Evers...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

KingEurope

Registered Shopper
I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but I always find his presenting stints to be the... strangest?

Yesterday morning, he was trying to sell a Sat-Nav. His pitch involved how he used his smartphone as a Sat-Nav instead and how his old Sat-Nav got a thief to smash his car windows to steal it...

Points for honesty, I suppose.

That and I don't think he has the best relationship with the crew. Sticking his finger up at them, and the camera man happy to spin the camera around to catch it :giggle:

I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but I always find his presenting stints to be the... strangest?

Yesterday morning, he was trying to sell a Sat-Nav. His pitch involved how he used his smartphone as a Sat-Nav instead and how his old Sat-Nav got a thief to smash his car windows to steal it...

That and I don't think he has the best relationship with the crew. Sticking his finger up at them, and the camera man happy to spin the camera around to catch it :giggle:

you should watch it when jenny topp presents with him

it's erm... interesting.

you should watch it when jenny topp presents with him

it's erm... interesting.

You should have heard him trying to sell a bath and pedestal mat set. The mat that goes around the base of the toilet, isn't as it is according to popular belief to keep your feet warm in the bathroom - It's to catch the drips from the male members of the family who's aim isn't quite what it should be! NO IT ISN'T...That's disgusting!!!! How long, Paul do you suggest we leave it there, until the stains are visible, or the stench of the stale urine becomes too much to bear? Purleassee, I know you've got to try and shift the stuff, and I'd be hard pushed for something to say..but there are times when all you can do is state the obvious...it's a bath and toilet mat, it goes in your bathroom and keeps your feet warm!!!...and if you're lucky it'll compliment the decor!

You should have heard him trying to sell a bath and pedestal mat set. The mat that goes around the base of the toilet, isn't as it is according to popular belief to keep your feet warm in the bathroom - It's to catch the drips from the male members of the family who's aim isn't quite what it should be! NO IT ISN'T...That's disgusting!!!! How long, Paul do you suggest we leave it there, until the stains are visible, or the stench of the stale urine becomes too much to bear? Purleassee, I know you've got to try and shift the stuff, and I'd be hard pushed for something to say..but there are times when all you can do is state the obvious...it's a bath and toilet mat, it goes in your bathroom and keeps your feet warm!!!...and if you're lucky it'll compliment the decor!

I can only imagine what the gallery where telling him in his earpiece during that pitch.
"****** hell Paul, what are you talking about?!"

From his own website, quote 'Since 2007 Paul Evers is probably better known to most as the brilliantly quick-witted presenter on Price-drop and Bid tv'. I would swap quick with half :giggle:

I'm only joking, Paul is OK. He's another one (like Mason) who could have been quite famous if he'd been born 20 years earlier. Their acts would definitely lend themselves to Saturday nights on ITV.

In 1985.

Last edited:
The tension between Evers and Topp when they are on together is quite evident. Evers reminds me of a tenth-rate Lee Evans impersonator, who, like the original, thinks he's a lot funnier than he really is.

I admire Jenny's enthusiasm and her bullshitting abilities are undoubted however, she does have a tendency to take over proceedings.

When she recently did a presenting stint she had those two blonde ladies on from a make up company and it was painful, she really didn't give them a second to speak. The poor women looked most put out.

I'd love to know how she wormed her way into that co-presenting gig

It looks so odd as she is (to be fair) not nearly as quirky as mr evers.

But i haven't watched enough to call it bad.

I'd love to know how she wormed her way into that co-presenting gig

It looks so odd as she is (to be fair) not nearly as quirky as mr evers.

But i haven't watched enough to call it bad.

I always forget the names, but I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.
She's very annoying to watch, in my opinion. Peter Simon seems to share a similar opinion, as everytime she interupts him, he doesn't half pull a face.

Latest posts

Back