RCM Lamp problem ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

didddly2612

Registered Shopper
I bought the RCM TSV in February this year (loving the system), but today whilst curing the top coat the lamp started flashing and went to half strength. Has anybody else experienced this problem, is the lamp about to die on me? :sad:
I'm not sure whether to contact RCM customer service or Qvc, any advice would be welcome! The idea of being without my gel nails is scary, I've managed to grow them to a really good length now.

Hi didddly 2612. This recently happened to me. I called RCM and told them when I had bought the lamp. They were really good and sent me out a new lamp, and had the old one collected at the same time. Give them a call.

I am having more and more trouble turning my light on.
I do hope there isn't going to be a whole load of lights that have big faults on them as Q are never going to be able to deal with 1,000s of lamps being returned.
RCM must be regretting ever getting into bed with Q after all of the mix ups that have happened.

Touch wood mine is still fine and has been used every 2 weeks since Aug 2012. I suppose about 40 times then. Can anyone remember the guarantee period?

I am having trouble as not all my nails are curing, someone suggested wiggling my fingers, but never had probs before

Mine stopped totally after 3 months.Qvc couldn't replace just the lamp,and I had lost confidence to get a new one anyway.
I already had a sensationails lamp,so carried on with that one.
No problems with with that one and I bought it last year.

Latest posts

Back