No no with Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I was watching the midnight repeat this morning when Jill Franks was saying how wonderful the no no is. She recently shaved her legs and cut herself. If the no no is do good why is she shaving her legs?

She wouldn't shave her legs, the lying old troutbone! She is just making up stories to effect a personal experience / connection to the product. She most likely goes to a a salon to have her legs done or has one of her girly friends do it.

Did anyone else notice the before and after still shots of the model at midnight? Her ear seemed to have disappeared in the before photo, taken at much the same angle as the after one which had thankfully rescued said ear. Phew! what a relief!

What annoyed me about this was the way the presenter (DF) snd the guests constantly tried to explain away all the bad reviews by saying the customers were wrong in some way (wrong angle, not being patient enough with the product). Sending the clear message, it's not the No No that's rubbish, it's you who's stupid!

Sshhhhh don't tell anyone but my nono worked for me, though it did take ages before I got any bald patches! :angel:

Too expensive for me plus I wouldn't have the patience to wait for the results!

I think that if you do a general search on Q's website for No No it comes up with an awful lot of poor reviews. I'm sure it does work for some people but I wouldn't be prepared to spend so much of my time trying it out with the reviews on the site. I did have some electrolosis done at a salon years ago, expensive but worked immediately so well worth it IMO.

I think that if you do a general search on Q's website for No No it comes up with an awful lot of poor reviews. I'm sure it does work for some people but I wouldn't be prepared to spend so much of my time trying it out with the reviews on the site. I did have some electrolosis done at a salon years ago, expensive but worked immediately so well worth it IMO.

Look at it logically. The machine is the size of an ink stamper! It's not going to be very powerful, is it?! If you want to do that sort of treatment at home then invest in a machine that is more capable of doing the job.

Latest posts

Back