Windguard Umbrella TSV 19/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought one from ebay a few years ago and it's never seen the light of day...it is much too heavy to hold up. It is big heavy and awkward.

I bought one when they were first on air. Then I misplaced it for about 5 years, somewhere in Strato towers, but thought I'd left it somewhere the first time I took it out with me. It finally turned up, but has never seen any rain yet, let alone wind

I have a similar umbrella bought from Q but the make is Totes. I have used mine a lot and although it's a bit heavier than some folding ones it has been an excellent buy for me. I live in an area known for high winds and gales and this umbrella has been the best one ever.

I had a Totes one too and it lasted very well. Finally chucked it out as the spokes eventually bent. Replaced with a Lulu Guinness one by Fullerton - bought for the bargain price of £14.00 and its one that if it blows out you can just put it down a fraction and it goes back to correct shape again.

It weighs about four times as much as a normal umbrella. I wouldn't recommend it for that reason alone.

Whenever QVC repeats this umbrella brand I can't get beyond thinking of the levitation spell from Harry Potter "Wingardium Leviosa" which then leads to an image of someone taking off holding the umbrella...which then leads to me singing the entire score of Mary Poppins (Disney 1964 not the stage version).

Psycho-analysts please form an orderly queue!

Oh heck I've already moved on to ChittyChittyBangBang! Make it stop! :ninja: :movie: :headbang::mysmilie_505:

Latest posts

Back