Let's Play A Game

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I'm going to provide you with some of a sales pitch, see if you can guess what the item was and who was selling it.

"This is a story of the very beginning of time. Through the galaxies of unchartered space, way beyond the creation of man. It begins with an extraordinary, sparkling discovery. Not only of a meteor that would flare through the earth's atmosphere. Not only through the gasses of nitrate and hydrogen. Not only of sulphur and dioxides. Not only of an earth's atmosphere that from the heavens created, with nature and science. A meteor that was to fall to the very earth. Through the depths of time the impact of meteors that lay from Mexico to Canada to Arizona to those in the oceans that lie the faults of the earth".

It was such a pity that after all that he only sold 1 :giggle:

I'm going to provide you with some of a sales pitch, see if you can guess what the item was and who was selling it.

"This is a story of the very beginning of time. Through the galaxies of unchartered space, way beyond the creation of man. It begins with an extraordinary, sparkling discovery. Not only of a meteor that would flare through the earth's atmosphere. Not only through the gasses of nitrate and hydrogen. Not only of sulphur and dioxides. Not only of an earth's atmosphere that from the heavens created, with nature and science. A meteor that was to fall to the very earth. Through the depths of time the impact of meteors that lay from Mexico to Canada to Arizona to those in the oceans that lie the faults of the earth".

It was such a pity that after all that he only sold 1 :giggle:

Space diamond?

Not only of the milky way and of E.T. and the planet Uranus (PS speaks out of that frequently) :giggle:

Ha Ha, he certainly does talk out of that :giggle:

You have to give credit where it's due though. Peter Simon has to be the most talented bullshitter on British shopping television. It's a pity there isn't a competition (a bit like Eurovision) to crown the best in the world. I'm confident that Peter could hold his own with anybody.

His is a rare talent, and no mistake.

IW have got it as their POTD today

It's nice to look at but seems very overpriced. I have seen a piece by eye and as dazzling as it is it's TOO dazzling, if that makes sense.

Just a heads up Momma, Elisa has more nice boots that you may be interested in, I feel they'd go nice with your recent animal print cloak purchase :giggle:

Boots2.jpg

Here's one that's easy to get..

"ooooooh yes, ooooooh I've not felt like this since our Bet massaged me in the bath in 1956"

Which product?

Bet Lynch boots :giggle:

The garb they've had that poor mare wearing today has been even worse than usual.

Very unflattering, black and white horizontal striped tops, black leggings and red suedette boots. She's a sport, i'll give her that.

'Now I love these/this, I'm gonna get this, our Bet's gonna get this, I swear by these, int it, nigh on, and just to lift and smooth, int it Elise, and at that kinda buy, and for any age and any shape, young or old, int it, now then, and at that kinda buy, Alf well done, Sylvia well done, Ted......and at that kind of buy, int it, dunt it, when I was ill not so long back this really, Joan well done, it's pence this, baaaaaaaa it, just baaaaaaa it..........

You're all correct in advance cos it applies to every damn piece of tat

'Now I love these/this, I'm gonna get this, our Bet's gonna get this, I swear by these, int it, nigh on, and just to lift and smooth, int it Elise, and at that kinda buy, and for any age and any shape, young or old, int it, now then, and at that kinda buy, Alf well done, Sylvia well done, Ted......and at that kind of buy, int it, dunt it, when I was ill not so long back this really, Joan well done, it's pence this, baaaaaaaa it, just baaaaaaa it..........

Jenny Topp LOVES everything, no matter how unlikely the piece. She really is a talent.

There isn't much natural chemistry between BOD and Rezi is there? Then again I doubt there's much chemistry between BOD and anybody except his Aunt Flo.

Rezi&Bod.jpg

Delicious!

Jenny Topp LOVES everything, no matter how unlikely the piece. She really is a talent.

There isn't much natural chemistry between BOD and Rezi is there? Then again I doubt there's much chemistry between BOD and anybody except his Aunt Flo.

View attachment 9472

She slipped up a bit just, she went 'jumper shopping' at the weekend, quickly changed it to 'just looking' phew

Latest posts

Back