Leighton Denny TSV 3/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd love full size top and base coats and some treatments. I've got more colours than I can use. Won't hold my breath though.

I think they must have changed the date , because the Tv guide is now saying 02/11/2013 for LD. Also that day is Beauty day .............again

I'd like to slap Leighton Denny across the face with a wet cod and chuck a vat of JoeJoeba oil on him!

He's become really rude and that ruddy model he always has with him does my head in. There is a reason why she's a hand model, we don't want to see her

Having met both of them a couple of times I have to say they are both lovely when you talk to them. I can't think of any reason he would deserve a slap across the face and neither does Nina who is quite charming.

Having met both of them a couple of times I have to say they are both lovely when you talk to them. I can't think of any reason he would deserve a slap across the face and neither does Nina who is quite charming.

Never met either but, from personal experience, I have to agree. ~Whenever I have tweeted Leighton, however trivial, he replies. He gives the impression of being really down to earth, and appreciative of his success. Also, Nina is more thsn just a model as far as the business and Leighton are concerned.

Never met either but, from personal experience, I have to agree. ~Whenever I have tweeted Leighton, however trivial, he replies. He gives the impression of being really down to earth, and appreciative of his success. Also, Nina is more thsn just a model as far as the business and Leighton are concerned.

And I think he always looks really cool too! :cool:

I met the nail model Nina a couple of times at the Beauty Bash - she was very friendly, helpful, down to earth & she seemed happy to chat with the QVC customers.

He seems to be stuck in a rut, he needs to move with the times like Nail inc....

Mind you I am still loving my RCM, a pain to soak off but I have got it down to a fine art now, 30 minutes max

Julius you need to channel all this aggression. Is your shoulder well enough for you to take up martial arts?
Leighton is fine in my opinion - he has successfully built a brand and is very protective of it. Nina has beautiful hands and nails. She doesn't often dress in a way I like but each to their own.
LOL there are a lot of giant marrows and pumpkins around at the moment - tis the season.

Last edited:
I agree whenever l have met Leighton or Nina they have both been very down to earth, helpful and friendly. For me his treatments work and l do like his polishes l think they do stay the course as do other brands of nail polish l have tried. Leighton also always replies to twitter messages l have sent with help and advise.

This year I was lucky enough to go to this years beauty bash for the 2nd year running. Poor Leighton was dashing between upstairs and downstairs. As soon as he spotted me in my wheelchair at the bottom of the stairs he stopped running came over and gave me a huge hug. Then later on when I went to his nail display he again came over and spent a few minutes chatting to me. Nina as well has always been kind and down to earth when I've seen her. I have also tweeted and sent Leighton messages on fb and he has always taken time to reply in person. There are plenty of companies out there that could learn a thing or two about customer relations.

So we all love Leighton or not in Julius case but what is going to be in the TSV ????
I have only recently got in to nail polish after being away from it for years due to not being able to wear polish to work, but now I am not working I can really enjoy my nail polish.
I love my RCM but love putting other polishes over the top, I find it lasts so much longer on top of my RCM so a win win situation.
I have some Nails Inc but so far no Leighton Denny and would love to add some to my growing collection.
So some nice colours would be nice.

Just been reading on LD's FB group that it will be a AD TSV. Some old favourite colours and some new ones. He did say what they were called but between there an here l've forgotten. Think it was Spendour, Glamour and a couple of others.

I met Leighton at an event last night! He was very chatty and really knows his stuff, very impressive. His story of how he set up the business from being a forklift truck driver in a warehouse is pretty inspirational. He diagnosed my nail problems in about 30 seconds and said I had nice nail beds :happy: He is shorter than I expected! I am stooping in this picture, he was shorter than me.

2013-10-17_21.45.38.jpg

Nina was there too, she looked beautiful and is also teeny tiny, quite short and very slim.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back