Bored Beyond Belief

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else bored with the Diamonique day? I am so fed up with event days, I find them tediously dull and always end up turning off. Then at the weekend we have the Fashion Event to look forward to!!!! I much prefer a day with different shows on for a bit of variety!

Is anyone else bored with the Diamonique day? I am so fed up with event days, I find them tediously dull and always end up turning off. Then at the weekend we have the Fashion Event to look forward to!!!! I much prefer a day with different shows on for a bit of variety!

I forgot to say they keep on wheeling out 'Alison Youngs Anniversary Ring'. I am sick of the sight of it!!!

I hate it when they do specific themed days like this.
I can just about tolerate Beauty Days, but the rest bug the hell out of me, so I won't be switching Q on at all today.

I am saving money as well today - I haven't watched a single minute of any of the shows. Its a nice sunny day, so I am out in the garden tidying up for Winter.

I was a big Diamonique fan back in the day but not even turned on yet today - I've been out, otherwise I'd probably have flicked on the Epiphany hour at 11, but having missed it I'm not even that bothered..yawn..!

So boring! I am not watching any of it. Any potential new customers who tune into QVC today will certainly never return. Who thought up these theme days - big mistake!

I have to say I am also sick to death of seeing AYs Anniversary ring,who gives a toss if it's her ring .
Lynn

I have some nice diamonique pieces in white gold from way back. Yes, I still wear them, small stones so believable. None of the stuff they show now interest me. To be honest what they want for silver is what we used to pay for 14ct gold.

(mum writes)

I came here to start this very same thread! I used to be a huge QVC fan but now it's off more than it's on. I really hate theme days, they're so dull. And the way they all dress up and behave as though they're showing us riches beyond our wildest dreams. What a load of codswallop.

Yessss!!

Agreed with everything said here. Don't watch themed days - duller than dull. (A bit of variety would be nice.) Don't watch celebrities, either. I'm saving a fortune!
:clapping:

How much was AY ring when it first sold?

It was around the £40 mark. I can't recall exactly but I did buy at the time so I recall it was in that area. I then sold it on ebay because I never wore it! I found it was a little ostentatious for my taste, although it's a pretty ring and well made.

Not into Diamonique, so won't be watching at all today. Seem to be watching QVC less and less.

Have to agree, wont watch at all today just not for me. I prefer variety, its good knowing something totally different is coming up.

I'm really enjoying it tbh, although sick of the sight of Ali's ring. It's utterly hideous the first time, repeat viewings aren't going to make it any better. No offence to anyone who likes it, it's just very far from my taste.

I've really enjoyed today but have watched it recorded so I could watch in between doing other tasks and could ffwd to stop at things that appealed to me. I knew I wouldn't buy anything as I have enough jewellery though no Diamonique. Saw many beautiful pieces on some of the shows but am keeping my money. Don't think Q does so many 'theme' days that they are boring, guess I don't watch Q that often. The beauty shows bore me and I find most of the beauty items highly expensive and couldn't see spending money or time on those 'theme' days or even one show. But I guess it's all in what interests each viewer.

Even within the theme it's all a bit Ground Hog Day.
I've flicked it on a few times through the day & every flipping hour there seems to be the AY ring & the angel's wing.

I didn't watch any Q yesterday and won't be watching any over the weekend if all the are showing is fashion, unless it is to see just how ridiculous the man who's name escapes me is looking. He looked like a cross between Captain Birds Eye and our local "man of the road" last time I happened upon him while channel hoping.
These themed events must sell loads or why else do they keep on shoving them down our throats ???
Oh well I am saving £££££ so can't complain.
It is all looking like desperation on Q's part. Theme days, ex celebs flogging kitchen items that we have already seen dozens of times.
Why would you be more likely to buy just because some ex celeb is selling it rather than one of the presenters I really don't know.

Latest posts

Back