Autumn

Registered Shopper
Centigrade Shearling Coat with Ombre Faux Fur

QVC Price: £55.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£35.96

P&P: £4.95

109468.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Centigrade-She...09468.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@2bf82bf8

Last edited:
Hmm...this looks very familiar to a Centigrade coat I had a tonne of bother with! Firstly they sent the wrong size, so I returned it and asked for correct size to be sent.

Second one arrives, correct size on label, but the chest feels tight and a quick measure shows that the chest is 4 inches less than it says on the site, which makes me suspect that someone has been sewing the wrong labels into the wrong sized coats. On packing up to return, I notice the silica gel packet is split and is spilling, so stick a bit of cellotape on the hole to stop it, and pop it back in the pocket.

Third jacket arrives, try it on and it's as tight as the second one; puts hand in pocket to find silica gel with cellotaped packet - Yes, that's right - it IS the same one! The one I sent back!:headbang:

I rang them to say I was giving up and returned it. Then they had the cheek to mention it when I got 'the call' about Returns...:mad:

What a cheek they have increased the Tsv price to £39.96 :EasyMoney:

When is a coat not a coat?

Answer: when it's a jacket!

Today's TSV Centigrade coat is 30.25in long in the medium; the Laundry mini quilt jacket (with bag) is 32.5in long in the medium. Go figure. :thinking: Or is it about warmth? What makes a coat a coat?

Last edited:
A coat for me is at least 36 inches long and made of decent quality material and looks stylish. Once again they are scraping the barrel as this jacket looks tatty to me. Perhaps it's better in real life...

Such a shame because the early Centipede coats were better priced and better quality imho!

I had an amazing Centigrade coat a few years ago. It was cheap as chips, cosy and I used to get compliments from strangers.

Latest posts

Back