ABC SkinWash - Message for BusyMum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Mr Marple - I do indeed buy a lot of it, I ordered three of the duos on Monday!! That's just reminded me I've not had an email about dispatch yet, better check up on it...thanks again! :nod:

Its on Advanced Orders not Waitlist , Week commencing 28/10/2013 :hi:

Hi All,
I have just ordered this duo set, but tbh I am a bit confused by what the guest said about it. She said the Tea Tree is grown in South Wales and then shipped and made in Denmark!!! huh, where does the Australian bit come into it then?

Hi All,
I have just ordered this duo set, but tbh I am a bit confused by what the guest said about it. She said the Tea Tree is grown in South Wales and then shipped and made in Denmark!!! huh, where does the Australian bit come into it then?

I think she meant New South Wales in Australia is where the Tea Tree is grown . Not south Wales in the UK.
I might be wrong but that is the impression I have always got while watching the presentation.

That's a fantastic saving for what is a brilliant product - got mine ordered, thank you Mr M

does anyone know if you can buy this is bars of soap. not a great lover of shower gels even though I love this product the smell is gorgeous.

I've had a couple of recorded message phone calls telling me my advanced order will be delayed (but now says in process). Funny thing is I have a truecall (call filtering machine) bought from QVC but the QVC automated phone message can't cope with it and isn't able to leave a proper message which I find quite funny seeing as they sold me the gadget and other far smaller firms seem to be able to leave me automated messages successfully. Alison Young moonlighting on the technical team again?

It has an antiseptic smell Dimps but it's not all-pervading and it doesn't last, and to me it's not unpleasant..clean smelling..

Boffy I've never seen this particular brand do a bar of soap but I've seen others in such as Holland & Barratt in the past, they do (or did, don't know, sorry!) a range of tea tree stuff called something like Thursday Plantation - but I can't speak for the efficacy of the product I'm afraid!

does anyone know if you can buy this is bars of soap. not a great lover of shower gels even though I love this product the smell is gorgeous.

Sainsbury do a tea tree bar of soap, I tend to find it better than normal soap however not sure how much tea tree is has in it but its only 64p each so worth a try, there also cruelty free which is a bonus.(It was on offer last week 2 for£1 but not sure if that's ended now)

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp

this one? I've tried this and it's fine, even used it to wash my face and no tightness or anything.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1383839728881

Your link is working either like mine :Surprise: But if you type Tea tree soap in the search bar on the Sainsbury website it comes up then .
tea tree.jpg

Latest posts

Back