Celine Dion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Celine Dion is the next "Celebrity" set to appear on Q. Dale flew out last week to interview her. Its abit of a come down for her surely appearing on a shopping channel, I would presume selling her latest album. Im sure the interview will be played many times on Q like the Matt Goss one.

BV4Z58OCEAEmW5b.jpg BV4adDuCEAA2to-.jpg

Qvc seem to be obsessed with celebrities now days, I think they would be better off investing there money on better product choice and brands, and lowering the P&p IMO.

QVC will have to recoup the money it cost to send Dale out there to do the interview, so will that be built into the cost of the item? Why didn't they just get a QVC America host to conduct the interview to save expense?

It does seem like a rather sad situation for Celine Dion to end up peddling her wares on a shopping channel but perhaps there is big money to be made from doing so? I am just tired of the endless stream of "celebrities"(and I question the description with some of these people) they are wheeling out. It isn't just QVC who are celebrity obsessed. I don't watch all the shopping channels and GemsTv is another one. I am fed up with, the endless references to what jewels various celebs are wearing. They can afford the pieces and many times they are on loan. I don't mean to sound disparaging but a poor, cheap imitation what Mila Kunis wears to the Oscars isn't going to look as grand down at the Mecca bingo on Saturday night.

The Celine Dion interview with Dale is going to be shown on this Saturday nights gift show and again on Monday.

Celine's recording a song tomorrow to be shown on the X Factor this weekend and also for Strictly so it's all part of the promotion machine.

Why the heck did Q fly dale to states to interview her over a month ago when shes in the Uk now and the interview still hasn't been shown yet.

Celine's recording a song tomorrow to be shown on the X Factor this weekend and also for Strictly so it's all part of the promotion machine.

Thanks for the warning. So that's three programmes to avoid.

the interview has been on quite a few times as ive watched it in saturday night gifts a few times and in the morning show its been on a few times too

Least they have one viewer for the Saturday night gifts show then :Wink:

Even A listers have their price, so offered enough money they would play at our local village hall.

I comfort myself with not considering anyone these days as a 'celebrity', knowing that the likes of the real stars in the days of Gregory Peck, Bette Davis, Fred Astaire remained what they were - talented people who didn't need to publicise themselves (except of course when they were being interviewed by Parky, but I'll forgive them that) !!!!

I'll turn the volume off on Strictly on Sunday night when she starts murdering a song.

Cannot stand her singing or murdering cover versions. She has done a AC/DC song :Hysterical: also a Meatloaf cover. She should have been strangled at birth for both versions.

I'll turn the volume off on Strictly on Sunday night when she starts murdering a song.

Cannot stand her singing or murdering cover versions. She has done a AC/DC song :Hysterical: also a Meatloaf cover. She should have been strangled at birth for both versions.

Bit Harsh lol shes sold a lot more records than meatloaf over the years and mayb the same could be said for his "acting" attempts :Wink:

Lol where's Julius! When I read your post I thought he had written it. I think he would agree with you for sure.

Bit Harsh lol shes sold a lot more records than meatloaf over the years and mayb the same could be said for his "acting" attempts :Wink:

Bat Out Of Hell has been in the top 100 since 1972 and sold 21 million in the UK only to date, whole wide 43 million to date. Has Celine sold 43 million copies of one album??? Thriller is the biggest seller worldwide. Old Marvin was good in Fight Club.

Bat Out Of Hell has been in the top 100 since 1972 and sold 21 million in the UK only to date, whole wide 43 million to date. Has Celine sold 43 million copies of one album??? Thriller is the biggest seller worldwide. Old Marvin was good in Fight Club.

Meatloaf has sold over 100 million records worldwide where as Celine has sold over 200millions worldwide.

I'm not bashing MeatLoaf, I do quite like BOOH, but it hasn't sold anywhere near 21 million copies in the UK.
Current sales are about 3.1 million I believe.

Is that for one album which I am talking about not total sales for all albums?

Mr.Maple I googled the figure I can up with.

As I said Celine has sold more records that Meatloaf , I never mentioned one album did I?

Is that for one album which I am talking about not total sales for all albums?

Mr.Maple I googled the figure I can up with.

So can I.
The biggest selling album in the UK is Queens Greatest Hits which has sold just under 6 million copies.
Abba Gold has just overtaken The Beatles to have the second best selling of all time, so I can't see why you would think Bat out of Hell has sold 21 million copies?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/n...second-biggest-selling-album-of-all-time.html

Latest posts

Back