Flavia returns but without Russell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flavia is back on Qvc but this time with Vincent Simone , there selling there school of dance dvd , you don't think Qvc are trying to capitalise on the popularity of Strictly Come dancing :thinking::smirk:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Flavia-Cacace-...00532.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@4f9a4f9a

Well I can see why she would prefer to dance with him. I don't think its a bad thing to encourage people to exercise in a way that suits them, but to be quite honest I find all those shows so boring. Dancing on ice; Strictly come dancing; X factor; Britain's got talent etc. etc. They are probably a great way of someone who has talent to get recognised, but they leave me cold. I often rewatch a good DVD or read.

I have just downloaded the new Bridget Jones - Mad about the Boy ebook and can't wait to get started.

I could watch Flavia and Vincent dance for ever, they are really talented, just a shame they are not on SCD this year. I love the dancing and skating shows, but I never watch X Factor or BGT..it would be boring if we were all the same and liked the same things...

I could watch Flavia and Vincent dance for ever, they are really talented, just a shame they are not on SCD this year. I love the dancing and skating shows, but I never watch X Factor or BGT..it would be boring if we were all the same and liked the same things...

Now you can with the dvd :tongue: lol

Well if anyone is interested I read the Bridget Jones sample on Kindle. Admittedly it was only a small section, but she is 60 with two small children, one called Mabel and a 30 year old boyfriend called Roxster.

I think it was the names that got to me first. I've never heard of Roxster as a name before and a child called Mabel? Doesn't seem very Mark Darcy to me, unless shes a grandchild.

If I was a well known dancer bringing out a dance DVD you bet I'd be taking advantage of the SCD publicity. Business is Business.

At least they are at World Champion level in their field (as is Matt Cutler) unlike so many other "experts" QVC trot out.

I love Strictly, never miss it. I also like Dancing on Ice to a lesser degree but can't abide any of the others like XF, each to our own :eek:)

That Bridget Jones new book sounds a bit pants for me, although I didn't mind (not totally thrilled by) the first two. Sometimes it is just best to leave a story be and put it to bed. Oh well, it it becomes a film I will wait until it comes on the telly/

Inge :)

He may have one, but it either fell off or he chose not to wear it on the telly. I have bought one, but I don't wear it every time I leave the house to go shopping or put the bins out ! so its a bit harsh to say 'shame on him' - I feel that some on the box tend to wear them to show how good they are.

He may have one, but it either fell off or he chose not to wear it on the telly. I have bought one, but I don't wear it every time I leave the house to go shopping or put the bins out ! so its a bit harsh to say 'shame on him' - I feel that some on the box tend to wear them to show how good they are.

He hasnt gone shopping ,hes on the telly , Flavia had one on, he was on long enough for them to give him another one if it dropped off , just my opinion of course

Has anyone seen the presentation of this? There's no video and I'm wondering what exactly you get. Is it proper instruction with his and her steps and an interactive dvd? I'm looking for a ballroom dvd prezzie and just wonder if this is worth the rather high price. If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful - also if anyone knows when they might present it again. There are lots of cheaper dvd's on other sites and I'm feeling confused!

Latest posts

Back