Thomas Kinkade Collection - 11pm on Bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Just a heads up that Peter Simon is presenting a very special 'Thomas Kinkade Collection' tonight at 11pm. Here are some words from Peter that kind of sum up his love for Kinkade. They are moving and powerful, enjoy.

'An enchanting forest, a glittering path, a walkway, a sanctuary, a home, a mesmerising sunset, a love of life. To make that wish of heaven and earth, a sanctuary where dreams can come true, how sweet it is to imagine the wishes. The children have whispered into the mossy depths of the wishing well. How glorious in the twilight of our years. The truth :eek: The love. The light. The hidden messages within paintings that speak the inspiration of love and dreams to each and every one. To embed it into our hearts. The imagination and creativity. The older that I have got the wiser you are meant to get. A quite extraordinary magic of beauty'.

Just a heads up that Peter Simon is presenting a very special 'Thomas Kinkade Collection' tonight at 11pm. Here are some words from Peter that kind of sum up his love for Kinkade. They are moving and powerful, enjoy.

'An enchanting forest, a glittering path, a walkway, a sanctuary, a home, a mesmerising sunset, a love of life. To make that wish of heaven and earth, a sanctuary where dreams can come true, how sweet it is to imagine the wishes. The children have whispered into the mossy depths of the wishing well. How glorious in the twilight of our years. The truth :eek: The love. The light. The hidden messages within paintings that speak the inspiration of love and dreams to each and every one. To embed it into our hearts. The imagination and creativity. The older that I have got the wiser you are meant to get. A quite extraordinary magic of beauty'.

Personally and on an emotional level I am shocked that the art expert resident Lisa Brash isn't presenting this particular gallery hour as Kinkade is one of her specialties.

Maybe she has tutored Mr. Simon with anecdotes to use whilst on air..

Are you sure that description is from Peter Simon, there would be at least 20 Not Only's mentioned in the passage if it was him .

Personally and on an emotional level I am shocked that the art expert resident Lisa Brash isn't presenting this particular gallery hour as Kinkade is one of her specialties.

Maybe she has tutored Mr. Simon with anecdotes to use whilst on air..

Interesting comments Paul although I have to say that Peter Simon is rarely short of an Kinkade anecdote or ten :giggle:

Talking about Lisa she was selling some Skin Pharmacy cream last night. She demonstrated it on her hands and eye area and said how fabulous it was (and I must say it did seem to have an effect) but curiously added she is soon to have more filler and botox treatments (just as a birthday treat though).

However, I must give her credit for not telling people to check out the utterly preposterous prices on the Skin Pharmacy website though. Nevertheless I look forward to her next Kin-Key-Id sale as, like you, I also value her artistic insight and expertise.

Latest posts

Back