Ocean tree trading

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I often pick up bits from the Ebay store Ocean tree trading. I've picked up stuff, mostly clothing, but other bits too for next to nothing..eg dress for £2 p&p £1.99 still new with tags and in sealed package.But checking their site I've noticed that for the last three days, they've only got one item..and that's a cardigan - weird. It was a massively stocked "shop" with auctions due to close weeks ahead - can't believe it's all sold out. Wondering whether it's being phased out and the stock's going to go back to the channels to be sold at full price. Another avenue of bargains from Sit up closed - typical!

I often pick up bits from the Ebay store Ocean tree trading. I've picked up stuff, mostly clothing, but other bits too for next to nothing..eg dress for £2 p&p £1.99 still new with tags and in sealed package.But checking their site I've noticed that for the last three days, they've only got one item..and that's a cardigan - weird. It was a massively stocked "shop" with auctions due to close weeks ahead - can't believe it's all sold out. Wondering whether it's being phased out and the stock's going to go back to the channels to be sold at full price. Another avenue of bargains from Sit up closed - typical!

Maybe it's just the latest in a growing list of changes. So far this year Bid Plus has vanished, EasyBuy seems to have gone and even the very good (but expensive) 3-5 day delivery service seems to be diminishing by the day.

The good news is there are loads of £10 credit offers and 'No' P+P deals. As Dirty Peter says they'll never do us wrong. Enjoy!

It seemed to me that Ocean Tree Trading was their way to recoup some money back by reselling returned items, as well as clearing out odd bits and pieces when their remaining quantities were too small (I would imagine) for a TV pitch.

My uneducated assumption would be a change in policy over how they treat returned items and the recent "Warehouse Clearance" promos taking away stock that would otherwise go to Ocean Tree? That said, maybe not, considering how "Warehouse Clearance" tends to be less about clearance and more about selling stuff bid/P-D would still be selling for weeks later, but by implying that it's a sale.

I wouldn't think they're winding down the eBay store entirely, after all, they've made over 150,000 sales in the last year from it. But I doubt it was ever near Sit-Up's priority.

I was just checking if they were back but no.

One of their lovely Multi Gem 18Ct Gold Plated rings is still showing, although ended. A steal at £187.99.

$(KGrHqV,!qMFJEKG2Cr5BSS-rrHERw~~60_1.JPG

No takers but there was one offer.........£16.26

Declined :giggle:

I was just checking if they were back but no.

One of their lovely Multi Gem 18Ct Gold Plated rings is still showing, although ended. A steal at £187.99.

$(KGrHqV,!qMFJEKG2Cr5BSS-rrHERw~~60_1.JPG

No takers but there was one offer.........£16.26

Declined :giggle:

That's like the one Bingo bought :Laugh:

This is what they put on FB on 12th Oct

Hi All, please bear with us while we resolving technical difficulties we experienced on Thursday evening. Our CS team is contacting all customers who's orders are affected. Ocean tree trading will be back on line as soon as possible with usual number of bargains and amazing offers!

I doubt they make much money from eBay. The fee's are stupidly high these days... and with Paypal fees on top... :(

This is what they put on FB on 12th Oct

Hi All, please bear with us while we resolving technical difficulties we experienced on Thursday evening. Our CS team is contacting all customers who's orders are affected. Ocean tree trading will be back on line as soon as possible with usual number of bargains and amazing offers!

That's good, occasionally you actually might get a half decent buy off them.

But I wouldn't buy bedding off them though :puke: Then again I wouldn't buy bedding off Bid!

Latest posts

Back