Howard being annoying again?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just been watching Toy Store, and he was saying, he has recently been in the call centre, i thought it was in India. Also he then came out with a comment, about 10 call cente callers, being told to get off the toilet, cause they were needed, and that they must not want to go for the next 45 minutes, what made him say that.

And theyre pick of the day, him and the guest, are calling them excutive toys, and that all the sons and fathers watching, it are having there mouths open in expensive, do they really have to talk like this to get sales

I love the pick of the day

Just been watching Toy Store, and he was saying, he has recently been in the call centre, i thought it was in India. Also he then came out with a comment, about 10 call cente callers, being told to get off the toilet, cause they were needed, and that they must not want to go for the next 45 minutes, what made him say that.

And theyre pick of the day, him and the guest, are calling them excutive toys, and that all the sons and fathers watching, it are having there mouths open in expensive, do they really have to talk like this to get sales

I agree, slightly strange...

HOWEVER. The toy store is just brilliant this year. I have been sucked in to buy a bundle and the wall car things!! Xmas gifts sorted!

I think the toy guest is right! I bet all dads want a go- I certainly do :/

-

Was the bundle youy bought that one that came with the 2 santa sacks, cause that package did look good value

Yes, the 2 Santa sack one. It has so much in it and the toys you get look just brilliant for such a low price. Very impressed!

Christmas Day might be interesting if all the toys are being used by the children of the house. There you are trying to dish up the sprouts amidst helicopters flying around, cars flipping and whizzing across the floor and, to top it all, they're climbing the walls knocking the pictures of Granny & Gramps off the wall!

Probably great products but I just had that mental image of them all being used at the same time!

On there advets for the toy store they say we have the up to the minute toys, but every year its the same. Gyro Hellicopters, Stunt Cars, 3D pens.

I think Richard the toy guest is good though, as he obviously has a real interest in toys, and is enthusastic

I imagine they provide batterys for all the toys, cause if not you will get a few tears on Chrimbo Day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back