Laurelle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Del Boy Character' and 'True holiday camp pro'. Was it Mike Mason?

Laurelle is also found on Regent Street too, they're at all the top locations.

Last edited:
Hmm. Certainly sounds like it could be...

As funny as this is let's just remember that we have a supposed fragrance expert who makes out these reeks are fantastic.

I smelt all 3 bleeding' Sexxxxxxxxy Shooooooo's and believe me, they are rank. They STANK (in my opinion).

I've been in contact with some friends at MI6 who have done a facial reconstruction of the seller.

The results speak for themselves. :Hysterical:

Attachments

• laurelle.jpg
    laurelle.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 253
I've been in contact with some friends at MI6 who have done a facial reconstruction of the seller.

:grin::grin::grin: Class!

Assuming Peter does have some knowledge of perfume I wonder what he REALLY thinks of Laurelle? I know i'm perhaps sometimes quite harsh on Bid and I also know that fragrances are subjective but everyone has to believe me when I say that Sexxy Shoo are not even remotely expensive smelling. They absolutely reeked of alcohol but the red one was the worst by far, it was absolutely foul. Think musky, cheap air freshener. Blugh :puke:

Again, all just my opinion (and the two people who were with me sampling the delights of Sexxy Shoo).

Look closely at the chavvy looking guy on the extreme right wearing a cap. He looks a bit like BOD.

My memory doesn't stretch this far back, but I would love to know what Bid were charging for their "delicious" Laurelle fragrances when they first started flogging them.

My memory doesn't stretch this far back, but I would love to know what Bid were charging for their "delicious" Laurelle fragrances when they first started flogging them.

Last Christmas (before they started getting hammered with complaints and were saying all sorts of crap) Sexxy Shoo was regularly selling all in for between £30-£40.

Last Christmas (before they started getting hammered with complaints and were saying all sorts of crap) Sexxy Shoo was regularly selling all in for between £30-£40.

That was my memory as well, but it seemed too outrageous to be true!

That was my memory as well, but it seemed too outrageous to be true!

Oh yes, your memory serves you very well!

Back then they were telling us the boxes were priced at £40, they even had a sticker to 'prove' it. Shylock only starting mentioning they are from Essex once we found out their Regent Street 'address' was a virtual address as used by tons of companies to portray a fancy image!

Oh yes, your memory serves you very well!

Back then they were telling us the boxes were priced at £40, they even had a sticker to 'prove' it. Shylock only starting mentioning they are from Essex once we found out their Regent Street 'address' was a virtual address as used by tons of companies to portray a fancy image!

Dear, oh dear. Still, at least all those high heel perfume containers will be adorning some classy bedrooms up and down the country...

Dear, oh dear. Still, at least all those high heel perfume containers will be adorning some classy bedrooms up and down the country...

Well as I have previously mentioned the whole Sexxy Shoo range is on sale in discount retailer T J Hughes for £7.99 each.

It kind of puts things in perspective.

I saw some of that black sexxy shoo perfume on sale at £5.99, it was ghastly (imo).

I saw some of that black sexxy shoo perfume on sale at £5.99, it was ghastly (imo).

I am no expert in such things but I know when a fragrance smells cheap and nasty and the description given by Sherlock and the rest simply dosen't match up.

Red Sexxy Shoo smells like Musky Cheap Liquor (in my opinion).

I am no expert in such things but I know when a fragrance smells cheap and nasty and the description given by Sherlock and the rest simply dosen't match up.

Red Sexxy Shoo smells like Musky Cheap Liquor (in my opinion).

I remember saying to the lady in the shop how ghastly it smelt as it was near valentines (hence the £5.99 big stack) and she said it starts off horrible then gets better with smells such as pink pepper (whatever that smells like). I asked if she'd wear it and she said no, so I bought some Eden cacherel for £2 more.

Last edited:
I remember saying to the lady in the shop how ghastly it smelt as it was near valentines (hence the £5.99 big stack) and she said it starts off horrible then gets better with smells such as pink pepper (whatever that smells like). I asked if she'd wear it and she said no, so I bought some Eden cacherel for £2 more.

For me it's the 'Fur Coat But No Knickers' of fragrances.

Appalling.

It makes me wonder about all these Laurelle/Jean-Paul Dupont/Creation Lamis/Prestige perfumes. Each of these brands seem to manufacture a heck of a lot of different individual fragrances. Those perfume labs in the UAE must be working overtime!

Latest posts

Back