Has Jacquie gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Not seen Jacquie listed recently - have her services been dispensed with? Annoying not being able to watch when she was on and can't watch Joanne either - that voice of hers. I know she is from South Africa - think she is anyway - but apart from the accent her voice just grates. I have to just catch up on what was being presented when I go to the pc. New guy Paul is lovely.

I think it would be a shame if Jacquie has gone. I didn't mind her presenting and her voice was lovely, not at all grating, but the comments about her were on occasion very unkind.

I don't like her but judging by the new presenter photos on the Create and Craft website she hasn't left , weirdly they haven't got Paul , Hayley or Racheal listed as presenters on there, which would suggest there not permanent.

Unfortunately, Jacqui is still there. She was on yesterday. :Angry: She looks like such an elegant, 'together' professional woman, so why is she still such an abysmal presenter?

Unfortunately, Jacqui is still there. She was on yesterday. :Angry: She looks like such an elegant, 'together' professional woman, so why is she still such an abysmal presenter?

I don't enjoy watching her however she was on a sewing show with Debbie at the weekend and she was slightly better, she seems to know a lot about sewing so I think it helped her presenting a show in which she had some genuine interest in the product on air.

Latest posts

Back