On the Slippy Slope!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Oh dear I've gone and done it! :Smiley1:
I've taken the plunge and placed my first order with Rocks & Co. I'm all excited now and can't wait until it arrives
2uge4p4.gif

Only two problems though - the first is that I keep seeing pieces I would like and have such rotten willpower and absolutely no self control
oregonian_winesmiley.gif
the second is that I think I feel another addiction coming on!
snapoutofit.gif

I would also like to praise a couple of presenters :Faint: Yes I did say PRAISE!! This morning there was a lady called Sam Simmons presenting and I have to say I thought she was excellent. No histrionics, no shouting or squealing, no stupid faces just great, calm presenting. Well done Sam you are one of the few female presenters I could actually watch!
119.gif

Last night I watched Vicky Burton for a while and again I thought she was very good. :Applause:

Now, I could go on and criticise but for a nice change I won't! I won't even mention the one that reminds me of a very young Bonnie Langford in that programme where she says "I'll thhhcream and thhhcream and thhhcream til I'm sick"!!
165fs373950.gif

Anyway, I can't wait for my sparklies to arrive and I'm a really happy bunny today
cancan.gif

Hiya Klosblue I know what you mean about another addiction starting :54:
What have you ordered? I ordered a Tanzanian ruby ring last week and it arrived in 2 days and it is fantastic really pleased:1:

Hiya Pandabear :Hiya:

Tanzanian Ruby - wow I haven't seen it IRL but it looks fab on TV and the website. There's a fab cluster at a really good price which I have my eye on :Thumbsup:

I ordered a Silver Multi Gem ring and a White Gold Sunset Sapphire ring. Can't wait until they come now - I'm like a kid in a Candy shop!

Their Tanzanian Ruby pieces do look gorgeous, but for these prices would imagine they are treated. The untreated (I hope) items on GemsTV are very expensive.

I hope your are delighted with your order Klos, Sunset Sapphire is a real humdinger of a sparkler, look forward to a review when they arrive.

Btw have they said who the courier service is?

They sound lovely Klos please let us know what they are like irl

Hi Sacha the courier which delivered my parcel was DHL the man that delivered my parcel was just in car though not in DHL van?

I've joined you Klos on that slope - have an enormous basket to check out. Think I'll go and attempt it this evening, because I really wouldn't want them to empty it and I don't know how long you can keep things in it. Managed to grab some silver £1 items and also some £7 and £9 gold rings - can't wait.

Me too,I've got some gooooooood things coming and I know there are going to be a few more things in my basket by the end of the weekend.:54:
Klosblue is Sam Simmons the very elegant black girl? If so,I agree with you,she's a terrific presenter ;calm,graceful and articulate.I'm being very generous here as I'm extremely jealous of the fact that every single piece of jewellery she puts on looks incredible on her.:47: I almost found myself bidding on a wonderful 30x8mm lemon citrine pendant before I managed to pull myself together and remember just how ghastly that colour would look on me.:26:
:1:

Thanks for that Panda, haven't had a delivery from DHL before, presumably you have to sign for the package. Did you get a notice of despatch email (a la GemsTV) when your package was sent out from Rocks & Co? MTIA.

Looking to seeing all your new bling Ladies........and mine! :ANYWORD:

I've joined you Klos on that slope - have an enormous basket to check out. Think I'll go and attempt it this evening, because I really wouldn't want them to empty it and I don't know how long you can keep things in it. Managed to grab some silver £1 items and also some £7 and £9 gold rings - can't wait.

Well done Jacqualina! Can't wait to see them

Me too,I've got some gooooooood things coming and I know there are going to be a few more things in my basket by the end of the weekend.:54:
Klosblue is Sam Simmons the very elegant black girl? If so,I agree with you,she's a terrific presenter ;calm,graceful and articulate.I'm being very generous here as I'm extremely jealous of the fact that every single piece of jewellery she puts on looks incredible on her.:47: I almost found myself bidding on a wonderful 30x8mm lemon citrine pendant before I managed to pull myself together and remember just how ghastly that colour would look on me.:26:
:1:

Hi Indigoblue yes that's her. I was very impressed with her style. Hope your goodies are fab too. I slipped again and bought a white gold Kyanite ring! I must not watch anymore, I must not watch anymore, I must not watch anymore..................!!!

Bad news - nearly everything has disappeared from my basket. This happened last night as well and the number of items in it kept changing and when I tried to check out I kept getting a Server Error in '/' Application message, so I left it. All seemed well this evening with (nearly) all the items in my basket, but when I tried to check out they disappeared. Have phoned up and they are apparently all out of stock. Will have to wait until CS is back on Monday to find out what is going on.

Oh Jacqualina that's awful. I had problems with my basket last night too (gone into in great detail elsewhere) and I've just tried to bid on something got the Serve Error message too. I do hope this is sorted soon. Fingers crossed, but things might yet reappear!

I think there are quite a few things they need to sort out yet.I really hope you have't lost your order Jacqualina.
If you click on my name it'll take you to my page and you'll see ARA's e-mail at Rocks&Co.Try contacting him there as he really does seem interested and helpful and has already apparently sorted some people's problems.
Also,try adding your concerns to the thread 'A question for ARA'.They're obviously reading the threads and hopefully we'll get more info. on baskets,deliveries,couriers and such soon.:1:

Oh no that's such a shame and really annoying. I placed my orders by phone which is something I never usually do with any of the other channels but I was on my way out the door when I saw the first item so my laptop was off and I had no choice but to phone. I asked the girl if I could add to my order on the web and she said it would be better to phone as they were having some problems with their website. I phoned for all three items and each of the ladies I spoke to were lovely and really friendly. You get a reference number to quote so you can add to your order and this changes each time you buy something as they add the new item on.

I hope you get everything sorted out Jacqualina and Pimms.

:11: what a basket disaster I had too on my 1st order, things disappearing and re appearing, even after I had deleted a couple of items at that too, and getting a server error going through to checkout, hence why I wanted the order cancelled as things went so haywire money was coming off my bank account at a rate of knots, almost putting me in the red...I was so frustrated at this as you all know I cannot use a phone... money went out as charged but went back the same day so thank god for that, just my bank messing around now showing my balance correct but not the availability, still showing order money as clearing!!? I do hope it isn't a case of taken out then credited back and taken out again...aaaaaargh if that is what is happening I'll go mental.:52:

ARA did come to my rescue, as posted under another thread, I just hope the fault is now with my bank and not them!!, I need more reassurance on this I think.:33:

some serious basket and order problems need sorting before I ever attempt to purchase again....perhaps they should do as the other two sites do and not charge till shipped!:54:

Mirabelle :40:

Last edited:
Hi Mirabelle sorry to hear you are still having problems does seem alot of problems with web orders I had a problem myself today - item removed from basket at the speed of light! and call centre can't order it for me at auction ending price only fixed price as quote 'there system won't let them' even though my name was read out on tv! Think customer services are going to be very busy on Monday I have sent them an email they have replied really quick before so lets see think all these problems have started since they have had there falling auctions hope situation get rectified as it would put me off future purchases

Latest posts

Back