Gift Wrapping programme spoilt by Dave Bradford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I was really looking forward to the programme about Gift Wrapping as I am pretty hopeless at it. The programme was completely spoilt for me because Dave was the presenter. The lady guest was stood around whilst he waffled on pushing the products over and over. When will he and C&C learn if we want to buy we buy - constant badgering from Dave just puts me and friends of mine who view off. He mentioned the wrapping paper at every opportunity and even when there wasn't an opportunity he still chipped in. He does it all the time as well as suggesting the price of everything is "next to nothing" or "pennies" which they may be to him. Every time the poor woman picked up the scissors he went on about them. We haven't that short a memory Dave, we know you were selling the damn scissors. Dean manages to present without the constant hard sell and I buy more things that he presents. The lady would have been able to get more demos in if she had been with a different presenter. Nigel runs through the products then lets the guest get on with demonstrating. This channel is unique because of the demonstrations and is the reason why I and many others I know watch it and buy things. I think this is one of the reasons the craft on QVC finished, they just had a few products which they kept going on and on about and the guests they had didn't have time to demonstrate anything properly. There was no point in watching, you could just check what products had been on on their web site. Whilst I am ranting why oh why do the presenters have to say ...and here it is in blue, and we have it in red, and we have it in green ..etc etc. They must be told to do it as they all do. Can't they just say - ...we have, red, blue, white, green - and so on like normal people. Does it have to be stretched out with all this extra garble?

Latest posts

Back