Stephen Gayford Special - Tonight from 10pm on Bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I'm really excited to let you all know that tonight Sit-Up's Deputy Art Expert, Mr Steve MacDonald, has an evening of very special Stephen Gayford pieces for your delectation.

I know some of you will be disappointed they are not being exhibited by Ms Lisa Brash but the good news is that Lisa is rumoured to be working on a new programme for ITV Tyne Tees called 'Brash On...' where she discusses topical art issues with a live audience (via Twitter). If it goes well it might be picked up by the network.

The programme is rumoured to be Executive Produced by Lord Melvyn Bragg so it should be worth a watch.

Melvyn & Lisa.jpg

Last edited:
I think my hats need to be washed tonight so may give it a miss

I have to say Mr Tom that yet again you sadden me.

One tries to steer you in the direction of culture and you prefer to turn your nose up at it. Hopefully this will persuade you to tune in.

badger.jpg

You've convinced me. i may possibly consider thinking of watching

Well that's more like it Mr Tom, I find your new positive tone much more encouraging.

Lisa and Steve have a mission, and a very simple one. To promote cultural understanding, particularly in the field of art.

Well that's more like it Mr Tom, I find your new positive tone much more encouraging.

Lisa and Steve have a mission, and a very simple one. To promote cultural understanding, particularly in the field of art.

You are very persuasive Wirral. I may even watch now!

You are very persuasive Wirral. I may even watch now!

Please do Moet, opportunities like these don't come along everyday.

Steve MacDonald and in particular Lisa Brash have really made me think about art in a way I never thought I would.

Me too! I've cancelled all previous plans and I am no art lover :wonder:

And good for you Momma. You don't have to purchase anything to take in their vast experience, as long as you learn just one thing from watching it has to be worth it.

I have learned a few things.

Such as? :wonder:

I'd appreciate it if you kept it in simple terms, being as I am a total novice

Without wanting to cause offence Momma I think you should watch Steve MacDonald first and learn a bit of the basics more before we engage in artistic talk, I take this very seriously and to be frank novices can offend my artistic sensibilities.

I'm a few months into my cultural journey and obviously I now only listen to my artistic mentor, Lisa Brash. I wouldn't want to confuse you with my technical terminology.

Without wanting to cause offence Momma I think you should watch Steve MacDonald first and learn a bit of the basics more before we engage in artistic talk, I take this very seriously and to be frank novices can offend my artistic sensibilities.

I'm a few months into my cultural journey and obviously I now only listen to my artistic mentor, Lisa Brash. I wouldn't want to confuse you with my technical terminology.

*steps back*

Is that one of your favourites?

It's clear we are on a completely different artistic path.

You stick to watching Sally sell Wellies and i'll stick to Lisa Brash, who not only offers something more challenging than perfume she also offers her 11 months experience and passion for the arts.

ee-finz Dad is selling Art (Gayford). It's clear he dosen't have the experience or indeed the passion for art that MacDonald and Brash have.

Latest posts

Back