He just called Lindt Lindor "Lenor chocolates"

Calvin Klein is Kelvin Klein

Laurelle is LOreal.

I thought we could easily make a thread of his mispronunciations:Laugh:

Laurelle is LOreal.

I can remember him saying one of the production staff reminded him of Kate Wilmslow

Laurelle is LOreal.

No doubt all deliberate to keep up that comforting, bumbling image for Doris and Mabel.

He is the sharpest presenter they have, make no mistake. He'd buy and sell the lot of them.

No doubt all deliberate to keep up that comforting, bumbling image for Doris and Mabel.

He is the sharpest presenter they have, make no mistake. He'd buy and sell the lot of them.

Really? My impression of him is that he stopped giving a s*** a long time ago.

At least, that's what I think when he says little else but "delicious" and "Not only, not only, not only, not only, not only".

Really? My impression of him is that he stopped giving a s*** a long time ago.

At least, that's what I think when he says little else but "delicious" and "Not only, not only, not only, not only, not only".

That isn't my perception of him, not at all.

It's an eye opener when something goes wrong and for that split moment he let's his guard down. It dosen't happen very often but let's say that Bumbling Peter is soon replaced by a somewhat sharper character altogether!

But his VERY well honed persona returns soon enough :Smile:

That isn't my perception of him, not at all.

It's an eye opener when something goes wrong and for that split moment he let's his guard down. It dosen't happen very often but let's say that Bumbling Peter is soon replaced by a somewhat sharper character altogether!

But his VERY well honed persona returns soon enough :Smile:

Art expert, psychological profiler, barometer of right and wrong, investigative journalist, and gadget guru there are so many strings to your bow!

Careful Bings, I wouldn't be but I think some people could be slightly offended that you would mention God in that context.

would you like to open up a religious debate? or are you looking to strike back at me for being offended at the use of the word 'jap' i hope its not the latter. i hope your better than that.

It was just an observation.

i respect your opinions wirral and appreciate your a bolshy poster. but please. dont mock me for being offended at someone using a racist term. my adopted daughter spent most of her childhood in pieces because she was beaten with that term day in day out. you might think its a joke but i dont.

I won't even quote that post as it shouldn't be repeated. Nowhere have I mocked you and I find nothing about it even remotely amusing or a joke. I would politely ask you to edit or delete it, I have added you to my ignore list. It saddens me to say it but it seems you just cannot come on this forum without attempting to cause an argument with other forum members.

Last edited:
My goodness. I know Peter Simon likes his handbags but he is getting very, very worked up over a Rozzer Benini.

I loved young Kiri's comments 'it's fashionable, it's stylish'.

No it isn't.

Stylish.jpg

I won't even quote that post as it shouldn't be repeated. Nowhere have I mocked you and I find nothing about it even remotely amusing or a joke. I would politely ask you to edit or delete it, I have added you to my ignore list. It saddens me to say it but it seems you just cannot come on this forum without attempting to cause an argument with other forum members.

wirral you so obviously made your comment to mock me for being offended. its a shame you dont have the spine to back up your venum.

Latest posts

Back