EEPC Radiators

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
Just been watching an article on storage heater type radiators, 1000w £899 usual price, buy 1 get a second half price, 10 year warranty, programmable timer, aluminium construction. had a look round on the web and stumbled on this site www.economy-radiators.com, looks like an Identical product but £395 including VAT for a 1600w model. not read the specifics but I thought I'd just post this, so you can have a look for yourself.

You can't get more heat out of electricity for the money you pay for it, regardless of the hype on IW.

1600 watts of heat is 1600 watts of heat, whatever kind of heater it is. Some heaters may be hotter, some may be background heat but either will put the same amount of heat into your room, even an electric kettle lol

Just been watching an article on storage heater type radiators, 1000w £899 usual price, buy 1 get a second half price, 10 year warranty, programmable timer, aluminium construction. had a look round on the web and stumbled on this site www.economy-radiators.com, looks like an Identical product but £395 including VAT for a 1600w model. not read the specifics but I thought I'd just post this, so you can have a look for yourself.

Thank you for this post, l was sorely tempted when l saw this on IW and am so glad you posted these much cheaper radiators.

I can't comment on the heaters but last night Paul Becque was selling them and just to prove how cold it's going to be he showed us some weather forecasts on his tablet, which was an iPad.

I was surprised he didn't have one of the tablets they sell on IW given how fantastic he reckons they are when he's flogging them! :mysmilie_19:

I can't comment on the heaters but last night Paul Becque was selling them and just to prove how cold it's going to be he showed us some weather forecasts on his tablet, which was an iPad.

I was surprised he didn't have one of the tablets they sell on IW given how fantastic he reckons they are when he's flogging them! :mysmilie_19:

I know l have noticed other presenters using an i-pad, if all IW tablets are so good why don't they all use them then.

I know l have noticed other presenters using an i-pad, if all IW tablets are so good why don't they all use them then.

Have they not sold iPads in the past? I know they have been on the Deal Channel.

As for why they don't use what they sell? Why should they?

A salesman that works for Ford will tell you they are the best car to get but won't always drive one themselves.

I did think though, that the massive price of these 2 radiators was so much, that would probably heat my flat and my partners flat for the whole of the year!!! Wasn't it £800 for 2, seemed an awful deal to me, and i hate hate hate the way they are doing this "buy now pay next year" on things like heating, right at this time of the year when people are probably spending too much already :( As for them using what they sell, I wouldn't mind if they all didnt claim they own everything they are selling. And yes, they had refurbished ipads on IW, but as usual with this shambolic outfit, nothing that is genuinely a good brand, at a good price.

And please, no-one PLEASE fall for the c*ap they are going to start coming up with about guaranteed xmas delivery with like 48 hours to Xmas day. So many years I have read on here people who trusted it and had their xmas ruined, thanks to some charlatan like Denise or Shaun claiming they will definately get this to you in time for xmas! Remember, they never say they are upgrading your purchase to Special Delivery, or 24 hour courier, and normally they claim 3 - 5 working days to DISPATCH an item, without delivery, so please dont fall for it. Vile vile people who would sell their mothers for a sale :(

Last year we ordered a Tablet from IW very late (around midnight) on the Friday before Christmas and so long as the order was placed within the special final presentation hour they guaranteed Christmas delivery. Sure enough it was delivered first thing on Christmas Eve (Monday) by Special Delivery.

Mind you, they charged £9.99!

Last year we ordered a Tablet from IW very late (around midnight) on the Friday before Christmas and so long as the order was placed within the special final presentation hour they guaranteed Christmas delivery. Sure enough it was delivered first thing on Christmas Eve (Monday) by Special Delivery.

Mind you, they charged £9.99!

I remember last Xmas they offered the guaranteed Xmas delivery very close up to Xmas , and seemed to deliver to most people , unlike Qvc that stopped a good few days before IW.

Sick to death listening to them about weather forecasts they will do anything to sell products same last year and the year before we know we will get cold weather its winter for fs sake.

Yeah, funny that :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back