Jenny Topp

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
Please stop with the returns policy on the underwear spiel

luckily nobody fell for it

Really enjoy Pauls shows shame she is there with tripe like the above

She seems to have wormed her way into pauls show like a "co-presenter" or similar to peter simon and elisa foreman-portelli.

I like Jenny and I think she makes as good as the presenters, though I don't believe she's "that" in awe of that cheap clutchbag she's professing to "die for"! Off at a tangent, but talking of the models...what on earth has Annie done with her hair? She's a beautiful girl, but over the past couple of months the top of her hair looks like a weird matted thatch and the rest of it needs a flipping good brush - FFS girl, get it sorted lol!

Ms Topp is on my price drop screen at the moment with Justin - "fashion extravaganza". I have to have the sound turned down as it's really irritating to hear her droning on about how she loves everything, and the number of times she cuts across any other presenter who may dare to speak. Notice how her mouth still keeps opening and closing even when she doesn't have the floor. It might be interesting to count how many words JT gets through in a segment compared with any of her 'co-presenters'.

Ms Topp is on my price drop screen at the moment with Justin - "fashion extravaganza". I have to have the sound turned down as it's really irritating to hear her droning on about how she loves everything, and the number of times she cuts across any other presenter who may dare to speak. Notice how her mouth still keeps opening and closing even when she doesn't have the floor. It might be interesting to count how many words JT gets through in a segment compared with any of her 'co-presenters'.

BOD was just talking and she said loudly to him 'I'm sorry to interrupt' and proceeded to take over the sale.

I don't think she can help herself.

Jenny Gobb is one of the most unscrupulous presenters along with Russell and Dame Peter.
The other day she was selling a ghastly jumper which only came in one size. In her fervour to encourage people to buy it even if wouldn't fit she said 'Many times I've bought jumpers three or four sizes too big to get that oversize look' Sure you have Jenny. Minutes later in the same sale she said 'I can't stand bulky jumpers but this is really not bulky at all'.
I can't imagine that anyone would want to co-present with her as she is continually mugging to the camera and trying to hog the shot.
Plus she never, ever shuts up!

Jenny Gobb is one of the most unscrupulous presenters along with Russell and Dame Peter.
The other day she was selling a ghastly jumper which only came in one size. In her fervour to encourage people to buy it even if wouldn't fit she said 'Many times I've bought jumpers three or four sizes too big to get that oversize look' Sure you have Jenny. Minutes later in the same sale she said 'I can't stand bulky jumpers but this is really not bulky at all'.
I can't imagine that anyone would want to co-present with her as she is continually mugging to the camera and trying to hog the shot.
Plus she never, ever shuts up!

Bod looked a tad bored with her which I guess is somewhat ironic. I guess they all like the sound of their own voices but Over The Topp takes it to new dimensions.

She is too much, way too much. She makes Lisa Brash seem reserved (well, almost).

Bod looked a tad bored with her which I guess is somewhat ironic. I guess they all like the sound of their own voices but Over The Topp takes it to new dimensions.

She is too much, way too much. She makes Lisa Brash seem reserved (well, almost).

bod had me crying when he went deadpan and said "now im an organised man.. i always tie my cables together"

Like it was meant to be a shock

bod had me crying when he went deadpan and said "now im an organised man.. i always tie my cables together"

Like it was meant to be a shock

BOD is organised and has a meticulously defined routine. He doesn't offer his missus any spontaneous fireworks but he does have dinner on the table on time and he's a talented ironer.

But he gives good Rumba.

I agree, she is way too much but did anyone notice that she went quiet for a moment when Bod supposedly got a message in his ear that the bunny jumper was going to be 'under £20 delivered' those were his words to Over the Topp - thing is (and I'm not very good with maths) the jumper went for £14.99 with £7.99 P&P plus £1.53 for the phone call, even I know that's not under £20 - misleading information and misrepresentation maybe?

I agree, she is way too much but did anyone notice that she went quiet for a moment when Bod supposedly got a message in his ear that the bunny jumper was going to be 'under £20 delivered' those were his words to Over the Topp - thing is (and I'm not very good with maths) the jumper went for £14.99 with £7.99 P&P plus £1.53 for the phone call, even I know that's not under £20 - misleading information and misrepresentation maybe?

Kiri said if you have a office Secret Santa for under a tenner you could buy an item she had on offer, it cost £5 but then there's the small matter of £8 P&P!

I really don't understand them having BOD and Birkett on a fashion extravaganza, the pair of them together have less outfits than Noddy!

Apparently the Sculpt and Shape undergarments she's selling at the moment 'cover the tops of her muffin'

she also mentioned how this new gear was not uncomfortable like the old ones they used to sell....
i cant remember them saying how uncomfortable it was before.... funny that

she also mentioned how this new gear was not uncomfortable like the old ones they used to sell....
i cant remember them saying how uncomfortable it was before.... funny that

She did!

It's much like when Shylock Sherlock says the fashion they used to sell was poor (he actually does say this, regularly).

Jenny selling a couple of ceramic figurines just now.."You're kidding me if you say that you could buy these from a car-boot sale for a pound!"

Over The Topp is only on because Andrea unfortunately had go off again, the poor girl was losing her voice!

Latest posts

Back