ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Looks amazing

BX0ixQ8CQAAUK4q.jpg:large

She looks fab! She puts me in mind a bit of a younger Jamie Lee Curtis

Well done indeed :Smile:

woohoo! ladies and gentlemen the forum gets yet another mention from Ms Brash live on air tonight
I think we've arrived people!! :mysmilie_8:

I reckon kiri would look good with shorter hair too.

I have a bit of a soft spot for 'the brash'.... she's the kinda lady that would live your life for you lol.

Bless ! long live the Christmas spirit......:mysmilie_17:

What did she say? she loves us? :mysmilie_14:

Ummm not exactly momma
She mentioned the forum a couple of times. It appears she does read it! She mentioned that we've suggested she's self centred and told us to 'get over ourselves' and gave some waffle about where her mam's pay goes as we wondered how she can afford all the Bid products on her meagre wage (something to do with a raffle or something) but it didn't make sense frankly.
Anyway it doesn't seem like we have a fan in Ms Brash but, true to the form of any narcissist, she'll keep wanting to read about herself, she's so egocentric she won't be able to resist!

Ummm not exactly momma
She mentioned the forum a couple of times. It appears she does read it! She mentioned that we've suggested she's self centred and told us to 'get over ourselves' and gave some waffle about where her mam's pay goes as we wondered how she can afford all the Bid products on her meagre wage (something to do with a raffle or something) but it didn't make sense frankly.
Anyway it doesn't seem like we have a fan in Ms Brash but, true to the form of any narcissist, she'll keep wanting to read about herself, she's so egocentric she won't be able to resist!

Ah I thought she might be opening up artwise as we're so willing and eager to learn more.......wrong again, typical

:mysmilie_15:

pot.kettle. ms brash

Lol! A tad hypocritical.
If you are doing a reality show about yourself you must be
self centred. Why else would you do it? ... you have to be the type
of person that is so narcissistic you think people adore you
and are actually interested in your everyday life.
I think she needs a reality check.

Lol! A tad hypocritical.

Surely anyone who opts for a career I front of the camera has to have an ego? I can't imagine a shy retiring person making a good presenter. I think it's part of the requirement. They don't just decide to be a presenter. Usually they spend years at stage school, putting on plays and shows, modelling etc. I think the difference with Lisa is she is pretty open about her hunt for fame.

Surely anyone who opts for a career I front of the camera has to have an ego? I can't imagine a shy retiring person making a good presenter. I think it's part of the requirement. They don't just decide to be a presenter. Usually they spend years at stage school, putting on plays and shows, modelling etc. I think the difference with Lisa is she is pretty open about her hunt for fame.

She is honest about that, and also good at what she does however with
regard to your comment about people working for years to achieve 'fame'
or at least a respectful name for themselves doesn't really apply to her.
Lisa was a probation officer until her brief fling with a celebrity so in her case
Not many
years of dedication to her trade were accomplished.

Lol! A tad hypocritical.

I guess she is the type and can talk for England!!... the big question is will she overtake Strictly Come Dancing viewing figures and steal the limelight?

:mysmilie_47:

bingo and M&M I think you've both hit the nail on the head
it takes some kind of ego to be a presenter in the first place - and that's fine, like bingo said, it wouldn't be the job for a shrinking violet
but as M&M said, it takes massive egocentricity/narcissism to believe that everyone is fascinated by you

I don't know about trouncing Strictly's viewing figures, Lisa will clearly be invited to participate a a celebrity - she's quite tall so shall we pair her with Anton Du Beke??!! hehe!!

Ah I thought she might be opening up artwise as we're so willing and eager to learn more.......wrong again, typical

I think you might have taken a negative view of this momma and I didn't mean for that to happen
I know Lisa wants our minds to be pure, clear and open to her before she imparts her wealth of knowledge, she wants all negativity banished so that we're completely receptive to her teachings
I totally get it and it's like I always say, open your mind and Lisa will open your eyes for you!!

I think you might have taken a negative view of this momma and I didn't mean for that to happen
I know Lisa wants our minds to be pure, clear and open to her before she imparts her wealth of knowledge, she wants all negativity banished so that we're completely receptive to her teachings
I totally get it and it's like I always say, open your mind and Lisa will open your eyes for you!!

My goodness... You sound an awful lot like Wirral... The 'Master of Sarcasm'!

Settle down people - the show of the week is on in 4 mins - Yes it can only be the Brash. My mind is open and clear. Watch and learn - it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Latest posts

Back