J'adore Labrador
A Versatile Accessory!

ballroom6.jpg

ballroom2.jpg

ballroom3.jpg

ballroom4.jpg

ballroom5.jpg

Oh my, it's a .... thing!

Particularly like the "look of very long fake black beard" modeled in the largest pic in the top section. That's a look that would work for anyone. How much is this delightful object?

Also handy for hiding those pesky dark roots when you can't afford the hairdresser!

Dear IW,
While your models are attractive ladies I am sick of seeing the same three (bunion woman, Shelagh and the other one) model every single damned item on air and on the website. Please get some new models.

p.s. preferably ones who keep quiet and don't say 'oh yes, it's lovely' and then turn and smile at the camera while holding an awkward pose.

p.p.s the fake beard picture...that Bin Laden isn't it? That's where he's been hiding.

I actually bought one of these horrible things, they were selling them in my local shopping mall a few years ago. I thought it would be great for wearing round my neck in the winter when I was cycling to work, I also thought that some of the hat styles looked funky! Well, it will come as no surprise, that when I tried they didn't! I looked totally ridiculous, and as for wearing it under your coat as a scarf, it literally strangled me, the polo neck was so tight I was actually "gagging" 'cause I couldn't breathe...it was like a ligature. I threw it away in the end! I'm suprised the bin didn't throw it back up!

I have to speak up for the Polopancho, I have several, given to me by my everloving, and I find them invaluable in the worst winter weather waiting at shivery busstops. Much more user-friendly than a scarf, I tend to use them as a snood in the main.

I have to speak up for the Polopancho, I have several, given to me by my everloving, and I find them invaluable in the worst winter weather waiting at shivery busstops. Much more user-friendly than a scarf, I tend to use them as a snood in the main.

And they don't "strangle you?" Crikey, I only tried the one, so it might have been a dodgy one ( ahem!) but I tried stretching it but to no avail!

:blush Okay I'll own up to owning one as well - which I bought from IW many years ago.

I wear it in the scarf/polo neck style as an extra warm layer for footie matches or walking the dogs first thing in the morning (and the front and back bib are tucked under my coat!) - it's really lovely and soft as well.

Confession over ...... :tongue

And they don't "strangle you?" Crikey, I only tried the one, so it might have been a dodgy one ( ahem!) but I tried stretching it but to no avail!

Nope, they don't strangle me and a) I hate anything constricsting around my neck and b) I'm "generously" proportioned!!! In fact, I can't survive the winter without them! I wear them every day when I'm waiting for buses to get to work and sometimes I wear them in the office, it can get that cold!

My hubby has one as well. He wears it folded down as a scarf. My 7 year old loves it in the winter too, he tucks the long flaps into his school trousers lol

:blush Okay I'll own up to owning one as well - which I bought from IW many years ago.

I wear it in the scarf/polo neck style as an extra warm layer for footie matches or walking the dogs first thing in the morning (and the front and back bib are tucked under my coat!) - it's really lovely and soft as well.

Confession over ...... :tongue

I have two a black one and a burgundy one and I love them too, great for dog walking in the park on a freezing February morning and they stay in place with all the stick throwing. Mine (from IW) are a lovely soft fleece and not on the least bit strangly and I'm fat! :scarper:

I have two a black one and a burgundy one and I love them too, great for dog walking in the park on a freezing February morning and they stay in place with all the stick throwing. Mine (from IW) are a lovely soft fleece and not on the least bit strangly and I'm fat! :scarper:

I've got a really slim neck as well, they are one size aren't they? I couldn't have picked up a kid's one could I? It was the geniune article cause it had the logo on a label, surely no one would try and fake these, and the guy selling them in the shopping centre seemed genuine!

Latest posts

Back