High end watches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I've enjoyed looking through these 68 high end watches. I thought I'd see how many I could spot that have been on Bid as they're always on about them. What number would Aquaswizz be at?.......or the Giannni Thingybob, where would that be?

Wiki voice intro.........

From luxury sports timepieces to designer brands and high-tech wrist watches, these are the best watches to buy in 2013

One in seven Britons might be replacing watches with new technology, but we still believe a quality time piece is an essential executive accoutrement. Serving two purposes, it makes a statement about your style and standing and it also tells you what the time is.

So, whether you flex a rugged, tech-heavy chronograph or a classic, slimline piece designed to compliment your suits, your choice of watch says a lot about you, which is why we've taken care to pick out the best watches of 2013 including the timepieces that caught our eye at Baselworld 2013.

http://www.t3.com/features/best-watches-top-timepieces-to-buy-now

Have not worn a watch for years , but the watches on Bid always seem so chunky & have unnecessary knobs on them , I don't want a watch with no face on & just showing the workings , it just looks ugly . The only watches I have liked on a shopping channel are the Skagen watches , nice stylish finish & just one knob.

Have not worn a watch for years , but the watches on Bid always seem so chunky & have unnecessary knobs on them , I don't want a watch with no face on & just showing the workings , it just looks ugly . The only watches I have liked on a shopping channel are the Skagen watches , nice stylish finish & just one knob.

Are you suggesting BID have too many Knobs? The very nerve lol

Latest posts

Back