Another exclusive new perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Federico Mahora anyone? Shocked face launched it last night with Dirty Pete. It's so exclusive one click on Amazon and it could be bought about two quid cheaper than Bid.

I'm considering launching an exotic sounding fragrance myself, the working title is Lola La Georgio.

It has dark and musky top notes, sensual middle notes and sexy, smoky base notes.

I'm considering launching an exotic sounding fragrance myself, the working title is Lola La Georgio.

It has dark and musky top notes, sensual middle notes and sexy, smoky base notes.

It needs to have a bottle that 'you'll want to keep' so obviously a figurine of a burlesque dancer.
It also needs to have an entirely fictional back story so that James Russell can sell it-something along the lines of Lola la Georgio was a legendary dancer who appeared on YouTube in 2009 and caused such a sensation that the global internet crashed. Now you can own her essence which has been distilled from some of her original underwear which was amazingly found in her locker at a shopping telly studio in Acton.
Normally this can only be bought at Buckingham Palace but thanks to an amazing coup by perfume buyer Peter Sherlock we have a limited quantity of just eighteen container loads to offer.
Only £2.99 for 100ml eau de parfum (plus your usual charges).

Last edited:
It needs to have a bottle that 'you'll want to keep' so obviously a figurine of a burlesque dancer.
It also needs to have an entirely fictional back story so that James Russell can sell it-something along the lines of Lola la Georgio was a legendary dancer who appeared on YouTube in 2009 and caused such a sensation that the global internet crashed. Now you can own her essence which has been distilled from some of her original underwear which was amazingly found in her locker at a shopping telly studio in Acton.
Normally this can only be bought at Buckingham Palace but thanks to an amazing coup by perfume buyer Peter Sherlock we have a limited quantity to offer.

Your marketing ideas have been well noted aqua. I suspected it would need a story, an angle if you like.

An unusual bottle has to be a given but that may prove tricky. I guess the good news is that when you take all that into account the one easy thing you need to flog a pong on shopping telly is any old cheap stinker, who'll care about the reek so long as Lola is showing a bit of leg on the bottle?

I'm encouraged by your words :Laugh:

We know.

Neither would we.

We know.

You speak for yourself Pola, i'd be surprised if I don't purchase the majority of my christmas gifts from Bid.

After all, many of the items are just like or even better than similar products on the high street, just cheaper. But when it comes to fragrance my family will smell divine and will have an element of exclusivity which you cannot put a price on.

I'm looking forward to the return of Nikki Beach and Yacht Man :Smile:

Normally this can only be bought at Buckingham Palace but thanks to an amazing coup by perfume buyer Peter Sherlock we have a limited quantity of just eighteen container loads to offer.

Just needs a slight correction.....Shockedfaced Shylock is no longer the perfume buyer...........I wonder why not? :wonder:

Just needs a slight correction.....Shockedfaced Shylock is no longer the perfume buyer...........I wonder why not? :wonder:

Maybe the stinks he went after were too expensive for the 2013 vintage of Bid?

We know as fact that a small order of Sexxy Shoo only costs around £4 a unit, maybe they are looking at £2? Maybe even £1 a unit?

Maybe even 50p? :giggle:

Shylock was selling some 'pure perfume' the other night with DP and he was telling him how his cost him almost £100 for 7ml.

The great vats of the stuff they sell go for peanuts. How can it be?

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, anyone gift buying for shocked-face has quite possibly the easiest job ever, the man LOVES every aftershave made. I mean how lucky is that!? You'd think perhaps ONE wouldnt be his taste, but no sir! every one he is smitten with!!! lucky lucky relatives huh :p

Russell is selling another no name stinker, this time it's 'Saxophone' For Men. James says 'if he plays in a band, if he loves his music, if he's always downloading songs or buying albums what a perfect and fitting christmas present'.

Perfect indeed!

Another men's fragrance that's new to me called Halston is on tonight with Baroness Brash.

It's been around for 40 years though, much like Lisa :mysmilie_11:

Another men's fragrance that's new to me called Halston is on tonight with Baroness Brash.

It's been around for 40 years though, much like Lisa :mysmilie_11:

Don't you remember that old disco classic He's the greatest dancer think it was Sister Sledge " Halston Gucci Fiorucci"

Mr Russell just trying to be Instrumental in selling its success I think?
Russell is selling another no name stinker, this time it's 'Saxophone' For Men. James says 'if he plays in a band, if he loves his music, if he's always downloading songs or buying albums what a perfect and fitting christmas present'.

Perfect indeed!

Don't you remember that old disco classic He's the greatest dancer think it was Sister Sledge " Halston Gucci Fiorucci"

I don't remember that one! I figured it must be at least a kind of known brand if it's been around that long though!

Is it like Old Spice :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back