Re-watching shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CBX1000

Registered Shopper
Hi. Does anyone know if there is there any way I can re-watch a show without actually recording it ourselves? I bought one of their tablets and the show with Janice their Tech expert was really good. I would love the person I am giving the tablet to for Christmas to see the show so she knows how versatile it is. cheers!

Unless there's a repeat our shown through the night or there might be a clip on the website for the item details (but they tend not to be very long). I agree Janice does explain things very well.

Im guess there will be a Tablet for Sale sometime over the christmas period, as tey will have recorded shows on christmas day, and will be very surprised if a tablet isnt shown on those days, yes Janice is very good

If there on Fb or twitter get them to follow Janice , shes always good at replying to any questions about the products, she also has an website/app called "tech it easy" which mayb useful,

http://techiteasy.co/

Also might be worth checking youtube for videos of people using the tablet.

If there on Fb or twitter get them to follow Janice , shes always good at replying to any questions about the products, she also has an website/app called "tech it easy" which mayb useful,

http://techiteasy.co/

Also might be worth checking youtube for videos of people using the tablet.

Good idea, thanks.

I wonder if IW could upload tech shows to youtube so that we could view them there, just an idea. I know they are an hour long so don't know if there would be a time restriction?

Because tablets are great sellers IW will be selling them until they are coming out there ears Janice will be working overtime from now till xmas.

Good idea, thanks.

I wonder if IW could upload tech shows to youtube so that we could view them there, just an idea. I know they are an hour long so don't know if there would be a time restriction?

Theres even some films on youtube now which are an hr and half plus, so don't see why they couldn't , good idea .

Latest posts

Back