Mike Mason and the two-minute clock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
Remember not so long ago when Mike Mason used to tell viewers night after night that the clock in the corner of the screen wasn't there to pressure them into picking up the phone, but merely a device to assist him to move on to the next item? You wouldn't have thought so judging by last night's performance - I lost count how many times Mason turned the last 2 minutes into a sort of race between the number of seconds and the number of items remaining, with him often telling viewers to hurry up as the clock ran down. I guess the truth will always come out in the end.

Remember not so long ago when Mike Mason used to tell viewers night after night that the clock in the corner of the screen wasn't there to pressure them into picking up the phone, but merely a device to assist him to move on to the next item? You wouldn't have thought so judging by last night's performance - I lost count how many times Mason turned the last 2 minutes into a sort of race between the number of seconds and the number of items remaining, with him often telling viewers to hurry up as the clock ran down. I guess the truth will always come out in the end.

With all due respect to Mike Mason he's said a lot of things over the years :mysmilie_17:

Considering he has an earpiece and an autoscript at all times where the production team can give him information without having to put any of it on screen... :mysmilie_845:

Latest posts

Back