Good stuff!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I have been tempted by the Flex and Soft boots today and so I went ahead and ordered. Two pairs of boots, for a single P&P of £4.99, to which I added a £1.49 pre-paid returns label, just in case! The presentation of the boots was great - informative but informal and quiet, no hard sell or telling me how many ways there are to order every few seconds. No mention of "gifting" or any of the usual claptrap you expect from QVC. Nice one Ideal World, this is how telly selling should be.

But wait, there's more! :) If I then go ahead and make another purchase before December 18th, I'll be given a credit to the value of my P&P spend on this order. As they say, every little helps. Why do QVC never do anything like this? Do they consider themselves so high and mighty that offering a promotion is beneath them?

The thing with IW is when it goes well it is GREAT but and it is a big but if things go wrong then they go VERY VERY wrong and it can be almost impossible to talk to someone who speaks decent English to get it sorted out, which is why so many of us are wary of buying from them, how ever great the bargain which is a shame as they seem to have had some very good deals on recently.

I got the Exakt saw & planer/drum sander deal for £100, didn't need the planer, but the saw alone was not far off that price.

Latest posts

Back