Debbie and James

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bumblebee

Registered Shopper
Watched these two last night when I was bored with:mysmilie_14: Children in Need!! They were hysterical! What a double act!

Hysterical??? I almost vomited!!! James was so sleazing over everything and the chemistry if you can call it that was Debbie Greenwood wishing firmly she was somewhere else.
Awful :(

I agree Bumblebee! Really good fun !!

I really enjoyed the shows yesterday. especially Debbie and Russel. No shouting or screaming just good to watch fun telly. I hope they feature together every week like peter and Elisa. Does anyone know if this will be the case?

I think it is really good for Bid to have a presenter as well-known and respected as Debbie. Hope she doesn't take fright and run away.She's good with guests and co-presenters. Doesn't need to shout and is informative but funny too. Would like to see her with Peter Sheridan. They're from the same neck of the woods. I loved that top she was wearing last night too!!

Sorry. I meant Sherlock of course. And there they were together today. Really thought they were a good combination. Fun and informative with some really good anecdotes!!

Latest posts

Back