Omni blend oto

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did quite a lot of research having bought the vitamix and watched utubes videos that compared the 2 models. I concluded that the onmiblend was the better deal overall. If I was buying again I would probably buy the omniblend especially as their spares are quite a lot cheaper. The omniblend is also wider at the bottom and therefore fits under the wall kitchen cupboards.
I am still very happy with my vitamix though and it is used daily but it was really expensive.

I did quite a lot of research having bought the vitamix and watched utubes videos that compared the 2 models. I concluded that the onmiblend was the better deal overall. If I was buying again I would probably buy the omniblend especially as their spares are quite a lot cheaper. The omniblend is also wider at the bottom and therefore fits under the wall kitchen cupboards.
I am still very happy with my vitamix though and it is used daily but it was really expensive.

That's interesting. I watched the whole show yesterday. Also saw the vitamix showcased at the ideal home show nod was blown away with how fast it was. Everything tasted fantastic too. I think the price on IW was a one off yesterday. Still thinking xx

That's interesting. I watched the whole show yesterday. Also saw the vitamix showcased at the ideal home show nod was blown away with how fast it was. Everything tasted fantastic too. I think the price on IW was a one off yesterday. Still thinking xx

I think the one time only prices are valid till 9pm tonight. However knowing Ideal World it will be back again at similar price.

Thanks Autumn. Must give this some serious thought now then. All the demos the chap did yesterday was exactly the same as what the chap did with the vitamix at the ideal show.

Thanks Autumn. Must give this some serious thought now then. All the demos the chap did yesterday was exactly the same as what the chap did with the vitamix at the ideal show.

They had another "blender" on a few weeks ago, the chap that used to demo the Bamix on Ideal world , was the demonstrator. The demos were as good as the Vitamix and Omni blenders, so may also be worth considering that option too.

http://www.idealworld.tv/Montel+Wil...Elite_293419&gclid=CKeFwe6b7LoCFfMctAodJhsArA

Interesting Autumn. He is a chat show or something in America. All this choice!

Yeah I remember him from years ago , The guy from Bamix has lost a load of weight which he put down to having juices etc, he had some good demos aswell , even if you don't go for that machine its worth keeping an eye out for the show for more ideas :)

Thank you frazzled. Still not sure. OH says if I am going to purchase, he recognises vitamix as apparently that's what Heston uses!!

The only reason why I might be pleased that I paid around £100 more for the vitamix is that it has switches and dials that should not wear out. Looking at the omniblend in the photos it has what looks like plastic coated press panels to cover the switch contacts. I wonder how well they will wear? I base this on a remote control panel that I have which I use perhaps 6 times a day and the plastic coating is beginning to crack. I have a sonic toothbrush (some unknown brand) and the press down switch has cracked and I've had to put a waterproof plaster over it as I don't want the electrics getting wet and corroding.

The Nutribullet is also a good machine, I have both the Vitamix and the Nutribullet, the Vitamix does more but it cost's quite a bit more too, the Nutrbullet has a new model called the 900 series, 900W and 25000 RPM,whereas the Original is 600W and 10000 RPM, the 900 series is only 110V at this point, so you cant get them in the UK yet, if you are looking for a way to increase your intake of fruit and veg and take advantage of the 2 for one offers and the "Nearly sell by date" reductions, the Nutribullet is worth a look.

The Nutribullet is also a good machine, I have both the Vitamix and the Nutribullet, the Vitamix does more but it cost's quite a bit more too, the Nutrbullet has a new model called the 900 series, 900W and 25000 RPM,whereas the Original is 600W and 10000 RPM, the 900 series is only 110V at this point, so you cant get them in the UK yet, if you are looking for a way to increase your intake of fruit and veg and take advantage of the 2 for one offers and the "Nearly sell by date" reductions, the Nutribullet is worth a look.

Hi
Interesting read

Nutribullet 900w sounds exactly what I am after!
I would like the vitamix but would be concerned over the cost and more so, the size. It's all well and good saying that you leave it out on the side but somehow I don't think that I would get away with that, no matter how much I used it.

The ninja is a good machine but the fact that you cannot lock it in the 'on' position means you have to stand there for three or four minutes.. A pain. It's also maybe a little underpowered and my hope is that the nutribullet @900w has a but more ommmfhp..and breaks things down a bit more..

So does anyone know where I might get one as my google searching is not bringing anything up?

Any other recommendations on blender /extractors with some power in them at between £100-£150?

Thank you

I can't answer your question Chill3d, but I bought the Omniblend a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it.

The main thing that drew me away from the Vitamix in the end, was the size. The Omniblend sits under the top cupboard and is easy to slide out.

The omni blend 767 is a complete ripoff of the vitamix except the jug is not as tall as the vitamix one. I bet the price is a lot less as well. Just seen that this version has been discontinued. If I was buying an omni blend then that is the one I wanted but I have the vitamix that I love anyway.

Just read this thread after I ordered today's Omniblend, a lot cheaper than the Vitamix so I hope it'll do the job as well, though it's smaller and will fit into my kitchen better. Will let you know when it's been tested.

Well, so far IW have scored 10/10 for delivery - less than 48 hours after I ordered. The omniblend is low enough to fit on my worktop under my kitchen cupboard and the only thing I've tried (a smoothie) has been perfect. Long may it continue!

typed worktop - should have been cupboard

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back